OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Yeah, 12 carries.  That is absolute poverty for him.

He should be carrying the ball 20+ a game, since he is the focal point of their offense.  Those clowns actually paid Flacco that much money. 
laugh.gif
Flacco isn't even a top 12 QB in the league, yet makes more than anyone. He's very streaky. But can't say anything since he won the SB last year. 

And about Rice. it all started around week 12 last year. Even in the playoffs, Pierce was eating into his carries. 

The record that one player has ever scored in my $ league is 62.50 Peyton has 53.60.

What's crazy is I think my squad is so cold I still think I got a decent shot. :nthat:

:smh:

The record has fallen.

|I

who was that? vick like 2 or 3 years ago?

damb. feel sorry for those who matched up with peyton. way to have your weekend crushed on thursday opening night :lol:

Last edited:

Flacco isn't even a top 12 QB in the league, yet makes more than anyone. He's very streaky. But can't say anything since he won the SB last year. 

And about Rice. it all started around week 12 last year. Even in the playoffs, Pierce was eating into his carries. 
Man, that was frustrating to watch.  

Flacco sucks cock.  Enough said.

I picked Rice 15th overall and was wondering why no one picked him in the top 10; I guess I now know why.

play against Manning all 3 leagues :smh:

- 82 pt for Manning & thomas 34 pts (ppr)
- 61 pts
- 64 pts

Thankfully its only week 1

Man, that was frustrating to watch.  

Flacco sucks cock.  Enough said.

I picked Rice 15th overall and was wondering why no one picked him in the top 10; I guess I now know why.

Dude still put up 21 point in a PPR in a game in which his team was blown out.

Dude still put up 21 point in a PPR in a game in which his team was blown out.
Well, in 1 point PPR then yea. 

Still though, his carries are being taken away. That's concerning. The Ravens not really having any offense threat beside him is concerning. 

One of my boys has Manning/D. Thomas. They combined for 102 points :smh:. When the guy he's playing against wakes up he's gonna be pissed :lol: :lol:.

View media item 567718
Another one of my boys put this thread up in the message board at around halftime. He retracted his statement after Peyton threw his 7th TD, 2nd to Demariyus :rofl:

View media item 567719

According to matthew berry on twitter, Peyton did not break the fantasy points for a single game standard scoring and he didn't event break the QB record. That belongs to Vick. Crazy.

According to matthew berry on twitter, Peyton did not break the fantasy points for a single game standard scoring and he didn't event break the QB record. That belongs to Vick. Crazy.

Depends on the scoring format. He outscored Vick by 4.5 in mine. We play 6 points per pass tds.

One of my boys has Manning/D. Thomas. They combined for 102 points
mean.gif
. When the guy he's playing against wakes up he's gonna be pissed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Another one of my boys put this thread up in the message board at around halftime. He retracted his statement after Peyton threw his 7th TD, 2nd to Demariyus
roll.gif
:
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

Waking up Friday morning and realizing that you already lost before Sunday starts has to be the worst feeling.

I get sick, lose sleep, have long days, stress out when I lose any week. Couldn't imagine it being on a Thursday

I'm satisfied with what Rice gave me but Decker man :x :smh:

He was getting opportunities at least not like peyton not looking for him

That's why I'm so heated. It would be different if he wasn't getting looks. Literally everyone feasted EXCEPT him.

According to matthew berry on twitter, Peyton did not break the fantasy points for a single game standard scoring and he didn't even break the QB record. That belongs to Vick. Crazy.

Depends on the scoring format. He outscored Vick by 4.5 in mine. We play 6 points per pass tds.

Yeah I play 6 Point Passing TDs too. I think he meant specifically for ESPN scoring.

Last edited:
I figured Peyton wouldnt take it, Passing TDs are too undervalued in standard scoring.

Just realized I forgot to bench the Ravens D in one if my leagues :smh: :x

Plus the dude I'm playing had Thomas and T.Smith and the broncos K vs Manning on my team..I'm only up 2 points. At least I still have Dez, B. Marshall and D.Martin. Hoping for a big week :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom