Pick 3 WRs (PPR):

Reggie Wayne @ SF
Andre Johnson @ BAL
Tavon Austin @ DAL
Torrey Smith vs. HOU

Romo vs the Rams or

Ryan vs the Dolphins

Who has the bigger week?

Also Larry Fitz versus Saints or Hakeem Nicks versus the Panthers.  Help is appreciated!

What rb could I go after if I offer up cj2k and eddie royal?

Grabbed Royal off waivers and am hoping someone is willing to bite with all the hype he's been getting

i need bowe to have a mike wallace esque ***** fit, so alex smith feeds him the ball en route to a 10/150/1 game :lol:

but they're 3-0 so i dont see that happening :frown:

Last edited:
Need a flex for weeks 3. Pick 1, standard scoring:

Andre Roberts @ N.O.

Jordan Cameron @ Min

Thnks.
nthat.gif

Pick 2 to start. WR n Flex spot, PPR League

Joique Bell @ wash
Torrey Smith vs houston
Edelmen vs TB
Royal @ Tenn

If Bush doesn't play I'll start Bell, but I still need to figure out that WR spot

*edit, also got Golden Tate at home hosting Jax, so I feel like this could be a game he can go off in.

These guys all seem like around the same level :lol:
Bell has to start. Reggie's knee is questionable. Bell's value increased in PPR. Bonus is goal line carries. Washington's D been shredded two weeks consecutively.

I'd start Edelman, Royal, Torrey in that order for PPR W3. Edelman has been Brady's most trustworthy target. Runs right routes, good hands. Welker-lite.

Royal has been a TD machine. Can't possibly keep up this pace.

Tate doesn't start, but this is the final straw to see if he produces at home against J-Ville.

Quick. I need you guys help ASAP

Have an offer:I give up: S. Ridley, R. White, & T. Smith for Vick & Colston.

I need a QB 1 badly. My QB's are Dalton & Shuab. Do I do it? I really want to.
No, you're giving up too much. The Vick owner is selling high, and buying Ridley low. RB2, WR1, WR2 fringe for QB1 and WR2. No deal.

Would it be crazy to sit Luck this week against SF defense and have Carson Palmer start against New Orleans defense?
Standard league.
thanks.
-J-

SF DEF vs INDY
or
STL DEF vs DAL
Push. Would have said SF easily, but Aldon may not suit up. I still think the Niners beat the Colts, but it may not be a blowout anymore with Trent.

STL has more TD potential because of the way Janoris bites on routes.

SF by a minimal margin.

So I dropped green Ellis for mcaghee. Was this a bad idea?
Not terrible. Marvin's faith will run out in Law Firm. Low YPC and Gio is a budding star.

Willis will be the starter in Cleveland. Ogbonnaya and Rainey aren't very good. Give him two weeks to receive normal reps and adjust to game speed.

Looking for a big name WR
Who can i get for Spiller
My RBs are M.Lynch, J.Bell, and E.Lacy
My WR's are Dre Johnson, Steve Smith(car), W.Welker, C.Givens, and Rueben Randle
Looking to package a deal
One dude in my league is 0-2 with Dez and Megatron
Hold onto Spiller. Sick one-two punch with Beast Mode.

For Megatron and Filler, I'd offer Dre and Smitty or Welker. Less for Dezzy. Dre and Givens or Dre and Randle.

Pick 1

Tavon @ Dallas
James Jones @ Cincy
Nuk @ Baltimore
PPR or standard?

Jones, Tavon, Nuk. Unless Dre can't go. If Dre sits, I start Nuk.

Should I still start Trent this week?
Yes, he's a strong RB2 candidate this week because of the matchup and acclimating to a new team. Pagano said he'll get normal reps, carries. Niners stout against the run though. Bradshaw cuts into some reps.

What are your other options?

I have the same question .. but I feel like if you drafted him that high you can't sit him unless you have a better option. My only choices are Ryan Matthews and Jason Snelling :x so I'm rolling with Trent hoping the Colts get him involved early.
Trent, Snelling, Ry in that order.

Mathews has been a bust, simply put. Snelling manages to find the end zone, no S-Jax. Trent's the only stud in that group.

Pick my WR2

Standard league

Edelman
James Jones
Royal
Wayne
Wayne, Jones, Royal, Edelman for me.

I prefer to start Edelman in PPR formats.

Royal can't keep up this TD pace.

Wayne is the only stud receiver of this group. Luck will get him the football. Aldon may not play, less pressure on the QB. Niners have to honor Trent in the run game.

dropped a bradshaw for mcgahee.

currently have l miller starting with ray rice hurt

should i insert willis or roll with miller??
Miller starts. Willis needs a week or two to adjust to game speed. He's coming off the streets essentially.

Reggie Bush or Knowshon Moreno in PPR? I'm worried Reggie might not play or will be limited.
Moreno, favorable matchup. Bush's knee questionable. Bell steals goal line carries anyway.

Who win this deal?

Take into account I already have Matt Forte & David Wilson. Needed major WR help. QB is Rivers.

I'm basically putting all my marbles into David Wilson as RB2. But I'm 0-2 and have to make changes.

View media item 583655
The Russy side.

I dropped Anthony Dixon for Willis and felt kind of bad

Some of these drops are crazy lol
Good move. Dixon is purely a goal line back. Willis will be the Cleveland starter.

Should I flex:

Josh Gordon
James Starks

leaning towards Starks, looks like he's starting.
Gordon returns from suspension this week.
I'm the biggest Gordon proponent, but Starks this week. He looked strong against Washington. Little to no backfield competition with Lacy out.

I don't trust Hoyer one bit. First game since suspension. Cameron will eat, nobody else.

I have the same question .. but I feel like if you drafted him that high you can't sit him unless you have a better option. My only choices are Ryan Matthews and Jason Snelling :x so I'm rolling with Trent hoping the Colts get him involved early.
Trent, Snelling, Ry in that order.

Mathews has been a bust, simply put. Snelling manages to find the end zone, no S-Jax. Trent's the only stud in that group.

Yeah I definitely agree. Forgot to add that I also have Chris Johnson and I traded Romo for DMC yesterday.

Lineup looking like:

QB - Vick ( :smh: thank God for those 95 rushing yards and those 2 picks being called back or it would've been a total of 4 INTs .. add in that last second fumble :x)
RB - Richardson
RB - Johnson
WR - Julio Jones
WR - D. Thomas
TE - V.Davis or Finley (waiting on Davis practice status as of today)
Flex - McFadden
DL- Jared Allen
LB - Aldon Smith (got a DUI this morning :smh: hope he plays Sunday)
DB - Tim Jennings
D/ST - Vikings
K - Bailey

PPR league

Luck or Rivers
Chris Johnson or McFadden
Rivers is the hot hand, but I'll take a risk and recommend Luck. The addition of Trent. Plenty of weapons in Wayne, Hilton, Fleener. Aldon may sit.

CJ2K comfortably. Hunch for a big W3. DMC will not get carries if Oakland is chasing a two-touchdown deficit.

PPR pick 2:

Sproles, Knowshon, Joique Bell
You almost can't sit Sproles in PPR formats. I want to recommend Moreno and Bell, but because of the format go Sproles and Bell. Bell has increased value in PPR and gets goal line carries. Even better if Reggie can't go.

You guys think Ridley and Wilson are good buy lows right now?

Or busts?
Coughlin fixed Tiki's fumbling, he can do it with Wilson. Will take weeks for mental confidence (Wilson).

Ridley protected the ball better in W2, but a longer road out of Bill's doghouse.

Luck or vick

darryl or jacuiz or ben tate in my flex
Richardson, Tate, Quizz.

Quizz is slightly more valuable in PPR, if that's what you play bump him over Tate. Snelling will steal some shine in ATL with S-Jax out. Kubiak is loyal to Foster and will continue splitting carries with Tate.

Richardson is the clear starter in STL. Pead not a threat yet.

I twisted myself all around in my PPR. I dropped Quizz for Snelling. Probably wouldn't start either this week, but while Quizz may have better appeal in a ppr, he just doesn't do it for me. Snelling should have more impact in the run game while still catching a few. Anyone have thoughts?
Quizz does have more value in PPR, but Snelling is the ATL RB to own for me with S-Jax out. He's savvy and has a knack for finding the end zone. The yards won't impress.

I need some help. I'm 0-2 so far and I only have one real RB.

My current RBs are:

Marshawn Lynch
Monte Ball
Christine Michael
Issac Redman
Le'veon Bell

I'm thinking of dropping Redman and Michael to pick up Da'rel Scott of the Giants. he's the only free agent with points in my league. My boy wants me to trade him Tony Gonzalez for Willis McGahee but I don't won't to even tho I know I need a RB. Also I have Clay as a backup TE.
Don't make that trade. Your boy is trying to fleece you based on a RB need.

Bell may very well fill your RB2 weakness by W4 or W5.

Hold onto Michael for now. I wouldn't drop him for Scott.

Redman is surplus when Bell comes back. I'd drop Redman for someone like Ogbonnaya.

I just picked up Germaine Gresham off Waivers.. Fleener is still available.. who has the better upside? i think i have a total of 3pts from my TEs the last 2 weeks.. really need to get them pts wherever i can.. 
Fleener. Allen is out. Gresham's production cut into by Eifert. Luck and Fleener have the Stanford connection.

Champ: Hopkins or Michael Floyd?

Aannnnnddd just realized I'm playing you, so nevermind. :lol:
Nuk, especially if Dre can't go.

@MichelleBeisner: @Colts HC Pagano on whether Richardson plays this weekend, "We did not bring him in to be a water boy. He'll do as much as he can handle."

Sounds like at least 15-18 carries and a few catches out the backfield this week. I'm starting him and hoping for the best.

Now I need to decide if I'm going to FLEX TY Hilton or Jermichael Finley :nerd:
I'm liking Ty Hilton. Had a big W2. Defenses key on Wayne. Fleener helps stretch the field. Trent forces defenses to honor the run. Potentially no Aldon.

forreal, what kind of dummies are you dudes drafting with
laugh.gif
1st year guy dropped sproles and i scopped him up with the #3 priority. dudes were giving me **** cause im co-comish and think i messed with the waiver priority. others backed me up though and stated it was a legit pick up.the other 2 dudes ahead of me slept.  i swear dudes were feeling some type of way the day i was awarded sproles. funny thing is they kept saying i should give the owner back the player after i added him, but no one was saying anything once he got dropped and had to clear waivers. they were just salty cause i got him

Trading: Reggie Wayne/ Stevie Johnson
Getting back: McFadden

what do you guys think?

10 man- auction league, and have somewhat a surplus on WRs

Other WRs:
B. Marshall, Jordy, Desean

Other RBs:
MJD, Ridley, Reggie Bush

Start: 3 WR/2RB/1flex

What 2 RBs should I start this week?

Trent Richardson, Joique Bell or Moreno?
Standard or PPR?

Call me crazy, I'd start Bell and Moreno. Bell gets goal line touches and Reggie may not go. Moreno has a favorable matchup, solidified himself as Denver's RB1.

Trent's first week in Indy. SF is tough defensively against the run.

I got offered:

Julio and David Wilson

for

Roddy and Shady

I currently have Shady, Bush, Sproles, Bilal Powell at RB and Roddy, Decker, Michael Floyd, Marlon Brown, Kenny Stills at WR.

PPR 6 TD league
Roddy and Shady. Roddy needs to get over that high ankle sprain eventually. Julio is a step better than Roddy, but Shady is three, four steps above Wilson. Shady's looking to be as much of a sure thing as AP barring injury.

trade Edelman for Gio Bernard?

I have Edelman.

non-ppr.

my RB:
Arian Foster
Stevan Ridley
James Starks
Ben Tate

my WR:
Edelman
Amendola
Mike Williams
Josh Gordon
Tavon Austin
Kenbrell Thompkins

after this week I'd probably start Josh Gordon and hope Amendola is close to being back..
Otherwise I have WIlliams and/or Austin that I could start if I had to. 14 team league.....
Yes, immediately. Gio is a future star. Law Firm's days are numbered. He slots right into your RB2 while Ridley struggles. You have the WR depth to compensate for an Edelman loss. Plus he's not as valuable non-PPR.

just got offered a rodgers for mccoy and sam bradford.
i have charles, mccoy, sproles , and matthews as my RB in a ppr league. 
cam is my qb...im not ready to make any deals as im 1-1.
im inclined to see if he'll add gronk into the deal, i have myers as my starting TE.

like i said though, im not in a rush to make a trade. but i do know it doesnt help to carry 3 ppr monster rb's when i can only start 2
I wouldn't make that move. Cam will work out of this funk. Shady is a stud paired with Charles. Sproles locks down your Flex weekly.

Rodgers, Gronk for Shady, Cam.

Pickup Fleener or Eifert?
Fleener because he's not sharing looks with Gresham. Allen is out. Luck loves the TE, Stanford connection.

My RBs are toast after the Browns trade eliminated Bradshaw's value. I'm in a 2 QB league and have Brees and RGIII. Seriously thinking about moving one of these QBs for a RB package. It is a dynasty league and I hate to give up either, but then again I don't know how much more Breezy has in the tank. Am I panicked or should I consider moving one of these guys? My 3rd QB is Palmer and there aren't any decent QBs on waivers either.
Need more details. Carson can slot as an interim QB2.

Show me your team.

Start Miller or Antonio Brown at my FLEX this week
Standard: Miller. Spoon and Biermann out.

PPR: A. Brown. He's Ben's #1 target week in and week out. Also depends if Heath and Bell can go.

forreal, what kind of dummies are you dudes drafting with :lol:

1st year guy dropped sproles and i scopped him up with the #3 priority. dudes were giving me **** cause im co-comish and think i messed with the waiver priority. others backed me up though and stated it was a legit pick up.the other 2 dudes ahead of me slept.  i swear dudes were feeling some type of way the day i was awarded sproles. funny thing is they kept saying i should give the owner back the player after i added him, but no one was saying anything once he got dropped and had to clear waivers. they were just salty cause i got him

How did you land McCoy and Charles tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom