OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

@Champ

I'm working on trading DeAngelo and Eddie Royal for Sidney Rice to clear a spot, drop Minny after. Score on the wire the next and starting my Texans D

Freddie: Fleener. I love Eifert, but Gresham is no slouch. Allen is gone, Fleener should cook.

Joey: Don't do that. You're giving away DeAngelo and Royal for Sid?

11/17 to 12/5: Jags twice, Raiders.

Seattle, SF back to back is brutal.

I'd consider dropping Houston for Minny, but get used to playing weekly matchups after that. And there's no guarantee you scoop Texans D later on.

Just looking through this thread lately got me thinking of some trades I may send out, mostly trying to 'sell high' on Thomas n Royal. Not saying these will get accepted but what do you guys think:

Foster + Julius Thomas for Shady
*rudolph is my backup te

And either
Morris + Royal for CJ Spiller & J Gordon or Lamar Miller

or

Foster + Royal for Spiller & Demaryius or Nelson

I drafted Foster at 2 with the mindset of it being a safe 2 but I haven't been too high on him yet (I know it's only week 2 lol) Plus I'm 0-2 losing some close ones so maybe I should shake things up a bit.

Last edited:
Trade 3: Demaryius, not Jordy.

Trade 2: Miller over Gordon.

Start with a package of Thomas and Royal. Target owners with a need at TE or WR.

Foster and Morris is a lethal RB1/RB2 combo. If you want to move Arian, reach out to the Tate owner unless you already handcuffed.

true. high ankle sprains are no joke, but i guess so are concussions.

i guess the bet really is are you counting on lacy coming back and producing at a higher level sooner than roddy? because i see dez for forte a wash.
I saw it the same way too. Dez and Forte are a wash , but then when you see my RB's as Doug, Vereen*, Lacy* Pierce, Montee, then all of a sudden Forte becomes more valuable. 

I could simply start Pierce this weekend and see if he does anything, that way when Gronk comes back, I'll be fine. But idk

Trade 3: Demaryius, not Jordy.

Trade 2: Miller over Gordon.

Start with a package of Thomas and Royal. Target owners with a need at TE or WR.

Foster and Morris is a lethal RB1/RB2 combo. If you want to move Arian, reach out to the Tate owner unless you already handcuffed.
Much appreciated man

Man it's still hard for me to sit David Wilson. He's gonna start putting up the numbers we expected him to eventually. And the Panthers just gave up a **** ton of yards to the Bills runningbacks.

I feel like James Jones could definitely have another big week again this week. Terrance Newman has been getting torched.

Nicks dislocated finger.

Myers rib injury. One of my sleeper TE's along with Cameron and Housler.

Eifert is handcuffed by Gresham. Cincy should trade the latter.

PPR League

Pick 3:
Vincent Jackson @ NE
Anquan Boldin vs IND
Tavon Austin @ DAL
DeAndre Hopkins @ BAL

Pick 3:
Darren McFadden @ DEN
Lamar Miller vs. ATL
James Starks @ CIN
Reggie Bush @ WAS

Need a RB to pick up off waivers..

D. Woodhead or W. McGahee (who just signed to Cleveland and hasnt practiced with them but will still be thrown in to start)

should i drop brandon peirce or bryce brown for a TE, im scared vernon wont play

If you are talking about bernard pierce, no don't drop him he's gonna start in place of ray rice this weekend. But I would get some off of fa at te - maybe fleener if available now that allen is on ir

man all this talk about being high on roddy made me look at who has roddy in my league
you guys are tlaking him up now i kinda want him as a buy low candidate :lol:

pick my TE and flex:

pettigrew vs washington
fleener vs. sf
thompkins vs. TB
rueben randle vs car

I'd pick Fleener and Thompkins. Thompkins is going to catch more balls eventually with how much they have to throw.

PPR League

Pick 3:
Vincent Jackson @ NE
Anquan Boldin vs IND
Tavon Austin @ DAL
DeAndre Hopkins @ BAL

Pick 3:
Darren McFadden @ DEN
Lamar Miller vs. ATL
James Starks @ CIN
Reggie Bush @ WAS

Jackson, Boldin and Hopkins.
DMAC, Starks and Bush. Lamar is risky player with their committee.

Back
Top Bottom