Use this site http://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/rankings/consensus-cheatsheets.php

Its very helpful
I like:

Jonathon Franklin
Zac Stacy
Joseph Randle
Stepfan Taylor
Shane Vereen
agree with these 5 rb,s you mentioned here. stacy got game and if he can pass protect he has a shot at starting. vereen is a hype monster right now. i see him going earlier and earlier each week cause of some newspaper articles that people read and take it like the bible. randle is one other guy i like but until murray goes down he prob wont get a chance. another deep sleeper i like is christian michael of the seahawks. if anything happens to lynch this kid is a player.

Finally!! I'm down for any leagues if you need an extra.

How do y'all feel about Lacy? I keep hearing to go RB, RB in the 1st 2 rounds. But if Megatron is there, I can't see myself passing on him for spiller, Jackson or Gore.

it would be cool if we get 14 guys down for a 250 league. i could get the nffc to give us a private league at 250 a man. prizes would be 

1550 for first

500 second

250 third

250 for h2h champ

250 most pts.

so if you win your league with most pts and win the 3 week playoff you can win 2050 for your 250 bucks.  see my link to the nffc for rules and look under 250 satellite league. i have been playing high stakes with these guys in 2500 leagues and 5k leagues and they are the most trustworthy place to play. the only thing is if we set this thing up i would desire everyone to play it out all year even if you are not doing well. league integrity is most important.

My favorite time of the year!!!

Can't wait to repeat for one of my leagues :pimp:

Also planning to join two more money leagues this year. Can't do more than 3...or ill go crazy.

anyone ever have the past pick in a 12 team league and win the league? if so, please tell me your draft strategy

I suggest everyone go out and buy Matthew Berry's new book Fantasy Life - hilarious stories about fantasy football as well as a memoir of his life.

I'm about 90 pages in 2 days after I got it. Love it.

I've been doing mocks and I'm pretty sure I want to be drafting 9 or 10 this year...end of the draft...

my opinion is 8 team leagues are a joke. even 10 team leagues are not my thing.
Cosign.  Cant imagine how anyone could participate in an 8 team league and claim its a good league.  Like you said, I dont even like 10 team leagues.

anyone ever have the past pick in a 12 team league and win the league? if so, please tell me your draft strategy
you can never win a league with your first couple picks. you can only lose it. 
frown.gif
 if its a ppr league nothing wrong with a brandon marshall and forte start. but keep in mind you have to flow with the draft. you can win ez from any spot if you draft well and STAY HEALTHY.

14 team leagues are an absolute joke to me. It requires no skill.

I usually do 18-20 team leagues. 16 is sorta eh as well.

Can't wait for the season to start. :pimp:

Whos ready to do an NT league?

smokin.gif
I posted one a few reply ago on this thread. the nffc is a major site so dont be worried bout shady stuff. rules are ez and everything from live scoring to standings are there. i use the same name there so you can look it up. IM READY

To those who know about who I'm talking about, I warned y'all about RunningFishy, just wanted to take the time to say.....

I told you so.

And congrats to last years winner of our NT league, he got his money unlike the winner of Fishy's league.

Last edited:
If you're drafting at a specific position, a good way to monitor who will be available is through looking at Fantasy Football Calculator's completed mocks.  Just click on the results of a mock which has finished and you can see the entire graph and which players will likely be available when you pick.

I use this tool every year and it helps me prepare as I won't be completely surprised by who falls to me.

Back
Top Bottom