OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

In a 14 team ppr league, QBs 4 pts per td. I have the 14th pick.

I'm up in the air what to do with my first to rounds. I'm assuming Forte will be the best RB available and I like him in Chicago's new offense. I think I'm going to take Forte first. Now, with my next pick should I get Dez or the next best RB like Steven Jackson.

Or I could go Dez then AJ/Marhsall and hope a RB w/ upside like Bernard, Wilson, or Miller will be available in the 3rd round. I'm leaning towards RB RB first since WR is deep this year.

I'm up in the air what to do with my first to rounds. I'm assuming Forte will be the best RB available and I like him in Chicago's new offense. I think I'm going to take Forte first. Now, with my next pick should I get Dez or the next best RB like Steven Jackson.

Or I could go Dez then AJ/Marhsall and hope a RB w/ upside like Bernard, Wilson, or Miller will be available in the 3rd round. I'm leaning towards RB RB first since WR is deep this year.

To get someone like Miller, Wilson, or Bernard (who won't start right away) you better have a top 5 back.

The only way I grab one is for a flex spot.

Spot number 14, draft 2 running backs and you could always get one of them or a sleeper as a flex (such as Ryan Mathews).

I wouldn't recommend picking one of the new guys without a guy thats top 5 that will carry your team...

What do you guys think of Ridley and Cobb this year?

Brady has the ability to make any WR better, but they don't have much this year.  Do you guys see the Pats running it a lot w/ Ridley?

Brady has the ability to make any WR better, but they don't have much this year.  Do you guys see the Pats running it a lot w/ Ridley?

Cobb will do great, even though Jordy Nelson is a better player. Think they will do very similar.

Pats will run the same amount, I wouldn't expect them to run any more. The only thing that hurts Ridley, is that Vereen is a better catcher and can/will be used to do all sorts of weird formations. If the pats run it more it will be a 60/40 time share I'd believe (if not 70/30)

Like both of them. Ridley is still the #1 RB on the Patriots, I wouldn't worry too much about Vareen, i think he'll play a role kind of what Woodhead did. Cobb is gonna beast this year. Cobb is a solid WR2

Like both of them. Ridley is still the #1 RB on the Patriots, I wouldn't worry too much about Vareen, i think he'll play a role kind of what Woodhead did. Cobb is gonna beast this year. Cobb is a solid WR2
love cobb this year. also if cobb and jordy dont fall to you james jones can be big in later rounds. if cobb or jordy misses any time jones steps right on up.

- AJ Green says he is fine after tweaking his knee today

- Texans put Foster on the pup list as precaution, He'll be fine

It'd be interesting to see what happened if you went Dez/Marshall.  That would be a nasty starting WR lineup, especially in a 14-team league.  If you landed some RBs with potential in the 3rd/4th, you'd be a force to be reckoned with, but it would be a big risk (boom or bust).

3 guys in the league (including myself) and 3 others have committed by PM.

Lets go NT.

Get dis league going!!!!!!!!

this is a definite strategy some are using in the 14 team leagues where i play. then they grab either mjd ( who has falling right now ) , lamar miller , monte ball , david wilson , ivory. any of these that they grab then by the 6th round try to get a romo or stafford. its a very definite strategy.

Just an FYI. Yahoo's updated their FF app for Android/Iphone and it has drafting on the App now. Should make live drafts really simple this year.

I did a couple mocks with it yesterday and its surprisingly good. I Still like being on the computer better because I can flip between tabs much quicker to do more research in the later rounds. But if you happen to not be near a computer it is a pretty good alternative.

Just an FYI. Yahoo's updated their FF app for Android/Iphone and it has drafting on the App now. Should make live drafts really simple this year.

I did a couple mocks with it yesterday and its surprisingly good. I Still like being on the computer better because I can flip between tabs much quicker to do more research in the later rounds. But if you happen to not be near a computer it is a pretty good alternative.

yea I got it as soon as it came out, great new feature

do we got a money league going if we do hmu i'm interested
smokin.gif
me too

i know you guys dont know me at all but i posted a money league for 250.00 using the nffc site i play in. if one of you guys pm me i will give you my cell number and we can talk if interested.  if not thats cool and maybe next year. it is up and up as i will explain if interested. 

Back
Top Bottom