OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

You guys think Eifert is worth picking up at this point?

I had to package Julius Thomas with Dalton to get Kaep (2 QB league n I had to upgrade from Dalton), but now I'm hurting on TE. Rudolph was my backup and Clay got picked up this week. I'm trying to make a trade for Bennet, giving up J. Bell (the guy owns Bush) & Rudolph but nothing yet.

Non-PPR.

RB: MJD, Fred Jackson
WR: Cruz, Gordon
FLEX: Lamar Miller

BN: Nicks, Spiller, Edelman

Would you guys make any changes?

I want to start Nicks because they play Phi but I'm leaning with Gordon. Also, even if Spiller plays, I feel I should start Jackson. Thoughts?

current rb's
jamaal charles
alfred morris
chris johnson
legarrette blount

current wr's
dwayne bowe
chris givens
marlon brown
roddy white
golden tate

proposed trade
i give up
chris johnson
sean mcgrath (TE)

i get
danny amendola
eddie royal

he's willing to switch out amendola with eric decker as well..

would you guys do either of those two trades? i need a receiver and chris johnson hasnt been putting up great numbers either. thanks in advance!

I was offered MJD for Jordy Nelson straight up. My WRs are Andre Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Nelson, Roddy White and Cecil Shorts. My RBs are Ray Rice, David Wilson, Stevan Ridley and Kendall Hunter. My RBs are all struggling but MJD isn't doing anything either....what should I do guys? :frown:

Should I start Charles Clay or Jermichael Finley?

Finley is coming off a concussion so I'm not sure if he will be limited this week.

Sould I try to sell high on Woodhead in a PPR right now or keep him as a FLEX guy?

choose 1 rb and 1 FLEX for a standard league
mathews @ oak
drichardson vs jax
bouldin vs hou
hilton vs sea
hartline vs bal
bpierce @ mia

Mathews - nice matchup. If he's ever gonna ball, it's this week. And D Rich is a no
and Boldin - they gonna feed him!

I have an abundance of backs after being sent Mathews and McFadden for Woodhead :lol:

Someone is offering me Hakeem Nicks for one of my RBs. Desperately need WR help. Which one should I give up?

Mathews, McFadden, Wilson, Bell

I'd give up Mathews for nicks if you want to dump anyone from that group

Pick 2 non ppr
Steve Smith
MJD
Hakeem Nicks
K. Thompkins
Reggie Wayne

Def for this week
Chiefs or Broncos

Steve smith and thompkins
Broncos for the D. They're just rolling right now

You guys think Eifert is worth picking up at this point?

I had to package Julius Thomas with Dalton to get Kaep (2 QB league n I had to upgrade from Dalton), but now I'm hurting on TE. Rudolph was my backup and Clay got picked up this week. I'm trying to make a trade for Bennet, giving up J. Bell (the guy owns Bush) & Rudolph but nothing yet.

I'd risk eifert at that point. I hate Rudolph. You need him to score. The boom bust of eifert is more enticing to me

Woodhead over Knowshon to start? my other starter is Lacy and my bench is DeAngelo Williams, David Wilson, and Joique Bell.

I think it's between woodhead and David Wilson. Woodhead is a little safer, but good lord that philly d is awful

Non-PPR.

RB: MJD, Fred Jackson
WR: Cruz, Gordon
FLEX: Lamar Miller

BN: Nicks, Spiller, Edelman

Would you guys make any changes?

I want to start Nicks because they play Phi but I'm leaning with Gordon. Also, even if Spiller plays, I feel I should start Jackson. Thoughts?

I'd leave it EXACTLY like you have it. Nice choices.

I was offered MJD for Jordy Nelson straight up. My WRs are Andre Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Nelson, Roddy White and Cecil Shorts. My RBs are Ray Rice, David Wilson, Stevan Ridley and Kendall Hunter. My RBs are all struggling but MJD isn't doing anything either....what should I do guys? :frown:

Sit tight. MJDs upcoming schedule is brutal. Jordy is worth way more than him at this point.

In addition to my Bowe/Edelman - Cobb trade, I just sent Knowshon and Smitty to the 0-4 team for Fleener & Mike Wallace.

Imo I bolstered my bench for the future, plus I need Fleener for Graham's bye week

out of my stars, i only want to get rid of Gronk. He offered Gronk for MJD straight up but obviously MJD has been straight
sick.gif
so far.
Looking at Jax's schedule I see no hope for MJD... 

You could always stay put and keep Gronk, hope he's completely healthy and eventually get's on the same page as Brady's #1 target and he'll be a beast for you at season's end.

Having Peyton and AD, I can't imagine you aren't undefeated right now.

NEED YOUR HELP BAD...

thinking about doing this trade...

Welker + Lacy

for

CJ Spiller + Kendal Hunter

_________

I know Welker is on fire, but my theory is that his value is at max right now... where Spiller is at the lowest it will be this season.

In essence I am trading a lethal WR and promising RB for the 2nd pick in our draft...

thoughts?

im on the fence on whether to bench spiller or not? my other rb i have playing is Lamar Miller.

or should i pick up any of these available FA rbs? Jason Snelling, Andre Ellington, Willis McGahee, Jonathan Franklin, or Tashard Choice? 
sick.gif

im on the fence on whether to bench spiller or not? my other rb i have playing is Lamar Miller.

or should i pick up any of these available FA rbs? Jason Snelling, Andre Ellington, Willis McGahee, Jonathan Franklin, or Tashard Choice? :x

my biased advice is to play Spiller... dude is a homerun threat every time he touches the ball and is due for an absolute break out game... having your first round pick on your bench is never a good idea IMO

NEED YOUR HELP BAD...

thinking about doing this trade...

Welker + Lacy

for

CJ Spiller + Kendal Hunter

_________

I know Welker is on fire, but my theory is that his value is at max right now... where Spiller is at the lowest it will be this season.

In essence I am trading a lethal WR and promising RB for the 2nd pick in our draft...

thoughts?
Man, I wouldn't put ANY trade value to where a guy was picked in your draft.

At this point you'll have to look at how you would fair if you trade Welker away and whether the gamble is worth it if Spiller doesn't produce at expected levels and continue to share the workload with Fred Jackson, who has scored in double digits all season so far...

Also have to realize the importance of Welker in the Denver offense, dude is being utilized in goalline situations designed for him to score. So there's that to think about as well.

out of my stars, i only want to get rid of Gronk. He offered Gronk for MJD straight up but obviously MJD has been straight :x so far.

Looking at Jax's schedule I see no hope for MJD... 
You could always stay put and keep Gronk, hope he's completely healthy and eventually get's on the same page as Brady's #1 target and he'll be a beast for you at season's end.
Having Peyton and AD, I can't imagine you aren't undefeated right now.

im 4-0 right now :lol:

but AP has a bye week

Reggie Wayne is going up against SEA def

I have no depth :rofl: plus got Gio Bernard and Mendenhall as my RB this week.

think i might be getting my first loss :smh:

Last edited:
my biased advice is to play Spiller... dude is a homerun threat every time he touches the ball and is due for an absolute break out game... having your first round pick on your bench is never a good idea IMO
Man, I benched him last week and I finally won a game in one league I have him! LOL

I dunno, I'm fed up with him and I'm about to flip him for Tom Brady...

Does anyone know the rams RB situation? I saw d.richardsons tweet was deleted and there have been rumblings of a commitee or giving zac stacy a look....anyone?

4-0 But I want to shake things up. Thinking about proposing one of these. Which if any would you guys do. Non PPR

Trade 1 (I have Manning)

I give: Alfred Morris, D.Jax, Tony Gonzales & Eddie Royal

I get: Gronk, Josh Gordon & Eric Decker

Trade 2 (He has Eli Manning starting)

I give: Tony Gonzales, Andy Dalton & Ryan Broyles

I get: Antonio Gates Justin Blackmon

Trade 3 (He has Drew Brees)

I give: Alfred Morris, Tony Gonzales & Colston

I get: Nelson, Gore, Witten, Stevie Johnson

Last edited:
Some of you guys laughed at a proposal from earlier regarding my AP for Dez & Trent...

Well I got a new one (keep in my im 0-4 and in desperation mode in this league)

Offered:

Lynch
Boldin

For

AP
Roddy White

Now I know Roddy has plenty of upside, his lack of presence now is the reason im 0-4.

Current squad is:

Romo
AP
DMC
Roddy White
Steve Smith
Martellus Bennett
Hartline/Fred Jackson/Mendenhall in flex

My wide outs are straight boo boo and I'm not sure if this trade will benefit me. But i'm thinking if I stay where im at it may be too late to make a push for any kind of playoff run.

:frown: suggestions?

i think this one is worse.. as others have said, AP should net you top quality guys. this trade is basically two separate trades.

AP for lynch
quan for roddy

as others have said, AP should really net you two top quality guys alone. maybe try countering with AP for lynch + a better receiver.

Back
Top Bottom