OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

My team for my big money league, $1800 pot. I had the 7th pick and I hate picking in the middle but all things considered I think I made out ok. I didnt stockpile on RBs like I wanted to and someone grabbed Fred Jackson real early to spoil my handcuff.
how many teams are in the league? seems pretty deep

16 :smh: it's too many people in my opinion but it's been going on for 4 years now and we can't get rid of people who have been committing for years it wouldn't be ok.

10 man league actually one if the NT leagues

Ryan
Lynch
Gore
Bush
Marshall
Decker
O. Daniels
Janikowski
Steelers D

Bradford
J. Jones
M.Floyd
Heyward-Bay
S. Vereen
D.Richardson
J. Cook

Got the 11th pick in a 14 man league with 6pts for QB TD, rest is standard scoring. Who should I pick first? I'm tempted on Aaron Rodgers...

16 :smh: it's too many people in my opinion but it's been going on for 4 years now and we can't get rid of people who have been committing for years it wouldn't be ok.

This is my main 16 team league, ppr. If Ball produces like he should and grab the job later in the season, and if Britt gives me anything I'm good.

Full IDP also.

View media item 560965

Last edited:
How many people are in this league? I cant get how they allowed you to get Both Kaep and RG3. Will you be trading one? Cause theres no sense in keeping them both. One of them will just rot on the bench when they could be used to get other players like another RB. Morenos a good flex guy but you could trade one of those WBs and get a stud to flex. 
12 man league...he was available so we got kaep after rg3 in case he gets injured. May use 1 of them for trade tho

No
Got the 11th pick in a 14 man league with 6pts for QB TD, rest is standard scoring. Who should I pick first? I'm tempted on Aaron Rodgers...

Nonppr? Doubt Rodgers last that long but pick breezus, or godgers and you'll be good. At the turn take a RB.

What I ended up looking like:

View media item 560983
Jamaal Charles lasted that long and I had to take him, Rodgers was there but I think he's having a great season...

Would have done the same. Nice team for a 14 teamer with standard scoring. Ridley and DJax get a bump up with standard scoring. Only concern is the flex but it should be sustainable esp if BGE poaches TDs and/or takes the starting job from the rookie.

Whats up guys, I need 1 more player for my money head to head league I've been running for 5 years now. There will be 12 teams in the league. It is $100 and the payout are as follows (no regular season payouts):
1st place-$800
2nd place-$300
3rd place-$100

The rules are pretty standard:
-There is one flex allowed (W/R/T)
-Non-PPR.
-Instead of -1 points for interceptions, it's -2.
-It is -1 points for missed extra points.
-Defense gets 15 points for a shutout and 8 points for holding opponent to 1-6 points.
-There are points given/taken away due to yardage given up
-Other than that, everything else is STANDARD.

Playoff weeks are 14-16
The money is managed by Leaguesafe (majority rules for the payouts)

DRAFT is 3pm ET TOMORROW (Sunday Sept 1st)! Snake draft. Must be able to pay IMMEDIATELY

If you are interested, email 101madden@gmail.com

Edit: league has FILLED

Last edited:
kinda dumb but i havent played yahoo FF in years, can I change my qb's to play two in the same day (flex is only for wr/te/rb) if one starts at 1pm and the other at 430? or does that position get locked in for the day regardless of game times. same goes for the other positions, just wanna see if i can work in as many players and points as possible.

kinda dumb but i havent played yahoo FF in years, can I change my qb's to play two in the same day (flex is only for wr/te/rb) if one starts at 1pm and the other at 430? or does that position get locked in for the day regardless of game times. same goes for the other positions, just wanna see if i can work in as many players and points as possible.

Once ur player starts his game, u either have him on the bench or starting and it's locked in

Once that player's game starts, it gets locked for the week.

I think Pierce's involvement in that offense is gonna be a lot less than most people think. Thinking Rice has another big year with Flacco being Flacco. A healthy Vonta Leach will do wonders for Rice. I do expect a few less carries/catches but more production this year.

I think Pierce's involvement in that offense is gonna be a lot less than most people think. Thinking Rice has another big year with Flacco being Flacco. A healthy Vonta Leach will do wonders for Rice. I do expect a few less carries/catches but more production this year.

Nope. Keep thinking like that about Pierce and he might just put numbers on your team!

^ Those RBs :x :x. What'd you wait till like round 6 to take one?

Last edited:
I passed on CJ2K for Laveon Bell before I knew he was hurt. Shot myself in the foot but I'm banking on huge upside and trades

Back
Top Bottom