OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Who should I take with my 4th overall pick? Mocks show Spiller and Jamal Charles but im not convinced Fred Jackson wont be a goal line td vulture and Charles' injury along with Andy Reid not being a fan of running the ball makes him undraftable to me

Who should I take with my 4th overall pick? Mocks show Spiller and Jamal Charles but im not convinced Fred Jackson wont be a goal line td vulture and Charles' injury along with Andy Reid not being a fan of running the ball makes him undraftable to me

Ray Rice then?

Shady, Dougie, Lynch all depends on whos drafting ahead of you still.

top 5 in mine went Peterson, Rice, Spiller, Charles, Lynch

Weird year IMO. No clear cut #2/3. Ask a lot of people, after AP it's all a matter of who you like more. McCoy, Charles, Spiller, Rice, Foster, Or Martin.

IMO you can't really go wrong with Foster/Martin/McCoy I went with McCoy once Martin was gone. That Chip Kelly offense is gonna do damage IMO. Have Charles in a couple leagues (he slid to 8-9) but I still have my worries of injuries/Coaching. Wish I could get spiller or Martin but my highest pick has been 4 and they both were gone at that time so I took McCoy. I probably would have taken McCoy in front of those 2 anyways.

I have the Packers as my starting and week to week defense, but now that Geno Smith has been named the starter for the Jets I'm considering starting the Bucs over the Packers. Good idea or no? The Packers play the Niners in week one and I'm thinking that it is going to turn in to a shootout.

Weird year IMO. No clear cut #2/3. Ask a lot of people, after AP it's all a matter of who you like more. McCoy, Charles, Spiller, Rice, Foster, Or Martin.

IMO you can't really go wrong with Foster/Martin/McCoy I went with McCoy once Martin was gone. That Chip Kelly offense is gonna do damage IMO. Have Charles in a couple leagues (he slid to 8-9) but I still have my worries of injuries/Coaching. Wish I could get spiller or Martin but my highest pick has been 4 and they both were gone at that time so I took McCoy. I probably would have taken McCoy in front of those 2 anyways.

Leaning towards Mccoy, I had him last year and I know Chip Kelly will run it. I know he'll split carries with Bryce Brown but I dont see brown stealing TDs like I do Fred Jackson with Spiller. Draft starts in 5 mins, hopefully someone ahead of me didnt rank their players and takes a QB or Calvin Johnson ahead of me

I have the Packers as my starting and week to week defense, but now that Geno Smith has been named the starter for the Jets I'm considering starting the Bucs over the Packers. Good idea or no? The Packers play the Niners in week one and I'm thinking that it is going to turn in to a shootout.

Tampa's revamped secondary is nice, id do it

Got 1 spot open in a 10 man league, $25 buy in...$175 to the winner, $75 for 2nd place. Draft is tonight using espn @ 10 pm eastern. Had a last minute backout

PM me if you're interested

Do you guys believe in Foster's health this season?

I do. As a Texans fan I know first hand how Kubiak handles injury reports. Doesn't disclose much and his starters always play but sit out of practice if needed, especially the vets. Foster's good to go, he'll deliver a championship to both your fantasy team and to the Texans.

12 team, standard scoring, snake draft, 10th pick. My RB game is looking DUMB THIN. I like what I've got everywhere else, though. Bye weeks may be a pain in the ***.
dumb thin?

You don't have a starting running back, beyond thin.
your rb situation isnt dumb thin, its non existent. when you took calvin, you didnt think about taking an RB in the beginning of the 2nd? if this is a standard league, you better hope 8 out of the top 10 rbs get injured so you will be competitive against the other teams. if its ppr then you have a decent shot
ohwell.gif

Last edited:

Shady, Dougie, Lynch all depends on whos drafting ahead of you still.

top 5 in mine went Peterson, Rice, Spiller, Charles, Lynch

Martin went 6th? :lol: wow

i like Martin a lot this year

i think i already posted but some guys were drafting at BWW and Martin went #1... SRS

Back
Top Bottom