OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

I passed on CJ2K for Laveon Bell before I knew he was hurt. Shot myself in the foot but I'm banking on huge upside and trades
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Should I trade julio jones n ahmad bradsgaw for antonio brown n hakeem nicks and deangelo williams? I feel like a no .. my current team with arizona as ny def

How many teams are in your league??? 

you got a really thin team, Ivory, Bradshaw, and Sydney Rice as starters mean you're in trouble 

And having Peyton, Eli and Romo?? You're just wasting roster spots.

To answer your question, I would do the trade but only if you feel NEED start-worthy players and depth

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone have christine michael on their team? feel like he could be a solid back off the bench. i currently have gore and morris on my team, looking to add michael once the waiver passes. tryna work out a trade for cj2k for the flex but idk how likely that is.

A homie just offered me CJ2k, Greg Olsen, Antonio Brown for Jimmy Graham and Steve Smith.

I like it, but I'm doing my research

A homie just offered me CJ2k, Greg Olsen, Antonio Brown for Jimmy Graham and Steve Smith.

I like it, but I'm doing my research
what are your other running backs??

If you can lose Chris Johnson and not have a hole a RB then do it!

Somebody dropped Pierce in my league.

My RB's are: Spiller, MJD, Miller, Fred Jackson, and Shonn Greene.

Would you drop Greene for Pierce?

I thought I was done with all my leagues for the year. But my boy just hit me up, a spot opened in his dad's 12 team league so I had to jump in there :lol:. $100 buy in, $2 adds/drops, $4 trades. First place gets ALL $1200 of the entry fee, 2nd place gets the transaction money. A little different but I like it.

Somebody dropped Pierce in my league.

My RB's are: Spiller, MJD, Miller, Fred Jackson, and Shonn Greene.

Would you drop Greene for Pierce?
I think I would hang on to Greene only because he will be getting the goal line touches.

Most of Pierce's damage comes between the 20s when he gives Rice a breather. Plus Rice is 100% the goal line back in Baltimore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom