OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

first fantasy football draft ever -- i usually stick with basketball.

i was 4th pick -- standard yahoo everything.

i accidently drafted david wilson instead of mjd -- i hope that doesn't hurt me in the end.

dennis pitta & brandon myers are free agents -- should i drop miller & pick one of them up?

Last edited:
How do you guys feel about the Broncos TE Julius Thomas? Dude could be a real saavy pickup if he pans out

first fantasy football draft ever -- i usually stick with basketball.

i was 4th pick -- standard yahoo everything.

i accidently drafted david wilson instead of mjd -- i hope that doesn't hurt me in the end.

dennis pitta & brandon myers are free agents -- should i drop miller & pick one of them up?
dennis pita is out for the season. witten is a top 5 TE so you're good. not sure why DHB is in your starting lineup though

Just finished the big money league draft. 4th pick out of 12. 0.5 PPR, 6 pts for all TDs.

QB - Eli Manning
RB - Doug Martin
RB - MJD
WR - Randall Cobb (Keeper)
WR - Dwayne Bowe (Keeper)
TE - Tyler Eifert
K - Forgot?
D - Baltimore
Flex - Lamar Miller
Ben - Reggie Wayne
Ben - Darren McFadden
Ben - Josh Freeman
Ben - Vick Ballard (Auto Pick)

How do you guys think I did?

Last edited:
how is doug martin dropping in all of these drafts you guys do? how is he NOT the 2nd best RB (PPR and standard)?

well the last 2 nights I was in my first 2 drafts ever, first time doing money leagues.

My first draft ever on my own team...not sure how I feel about it, lemme know how I did for my first time. 10 man league I picked 9th

Last edited:
well the last 2 nights I was in my first 2 drafts ever, first time doing money leagues.

My first draft ever on my own team...not sure how I feel about it, lemme know how I did for my first time. 10 man league I picked 9th
View media item 561704

Bench very weak

3 of your starters are some of the most injury prone players in the league.

Think Britt will be fine this season though.

Last edited:
I love Doug but I think a lot of you are gonna be real disappointed after drafting him in the first few picks of the entire draft. I know it's just preseason but our entire offense looked completely awful and out of sync anytime they were on the field. A laaarge chunk of his overall yards and fantasy points last year came on his huge games against the Raiders and Vikings. As long as we don't really suck I'm sure Doug won't have a bad year, but I think AP, McCoy, Charles, Spiller, Wilson, Rice and T-Rich will all put up better fantasy numbers. I'd also say Foster and Lynch will as well, but I expect both of them to miss significant time during this season. Just a hunch.

I'd want nothing more than for Doug to prove me wrong though.

Just finished my second FF Draft. Actually like my picks this time around although this is one is free smh

:lol: yahoo just graded my picks overall as C minus....who's running the pages skip bayless? My pick was 11 and 2

Last edited:
How do you guys feel about the Broncos TE Julius Thomas? Dude could be a real saavy pickup if he pans out

Talk about sleeeepers. I haven't heard his name at all.

He's gonna start. And as long as he stays healthy I think he's gonna surprise people. I'm in Denver and we've been waiting for 3 years to see what he's all about. He was raw when he came into the league and this year I think he finally has it down. Mannings been targeting him in the limited reps we've seen in preseason and he's been quietly carving a space out for himself in what's sure to be a high scoring offense - without any fantasy fanfare.

I targeted him in my draft and the round I was set to pick him he got drafted 3 picks ahead of me.

Last edited:
Julius Thomas is honestly getting drafted too early in leagues that I've seen. He's not going to get much of any targets between Demaryius, Welker, Decker and the running game with Ball, Hillman and Moreno.

Last edited:
Just drafted tonight.. Had the 12th pick in a 12 team .5 ppr league.. Here is my team, let me know what you guys think

QBs: stafford and ej Manuel
RBs: trent Richardson, foster, mendenhall, woodhead, redman and Michael bush
WRs: Fitzgerald, desean, tavon, golden Tate and Blackmon
TE: pettigrew
D: rams
K: henery

We start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 flex, 1 D and 1 K

Last edited:
Is Woodhead worth picking up?

IMO yea if it doesn't cost you much. I don't know what other RBs they have In San Diego but Matthews is injury prone and I see him going down again. If Woodhead gets a chance I think he'll be a nice option as a flex or sumn.

Wanted some other opinions.

4th pick standard 12 team league

I know a lot of WRs but hoping I can get some trade bait out of it and also with Fred Davis if Tony doesn't slow down. RB bench is probably the weakest. 

Back
Top Bottom