OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Champ: Hopkins or Michael Floyd?

Aannnnnddd just realized I'm playing you, so nevermind. :lol:

Last edited:
@MichelleBeisner: @Colts HC Pagano on whether Richardson plays this weekend, "We did not bring him in to be a water boy. He'll do as much as he can handle."

Sounds like at least 15-18 carries and a few catches out the backfield this week. I'm starting him and hoping for the best.

Now I need to decide if I'm going to FLEX TY Hilton or Jermichael Finley :nerd:

I got offered:

Julio and David Wilson

for

Roddy and Shady

I currently have Shady, Bush, Sproles, Bilal Powell at RB and Roddy, Decker, Michael Floyd, Marlon Brown, Kenny Stills at WR.

PPR 6 TD league

^What's QB and WR looking like? 0-2 isn't the time to panic, but you probably will need a better RB. A trade might be the only way to get what you want done.

I currently have

Ryan tannehill
Andrew Luck

Julio Jlones
Brandon Marshall
Kenbrel Thompkins
greg Jennings
Jeffrey Alston

I dropped Floyd for Woodhead. Feel like he's worth the gamble, and I'm deep at WR.

PPR?

I'm waiting on a Floyd breakout, which I feel like still should come.
Yeah. I already have Andre Roberts and Miles Austin as my WR 3 and 4 so I figured I could live for now. I wanted four running backs particularly a couple that catch passes for depth purposes. I now have Joique Bell, Frank Gore, Alfred Morris and Woodhead.

Last edited:
I dropped Floyd for Woodhead. Feel like he's worth the gamble, and I'm deep at WR.
PPR?

I'm waiting on a Floyd breakout, which I feel like still should come.
i dont have a problem with adding woodhead especially in a ppr. this past week woodhead got more touches than ronnie brown leading me to believe he'll be playing a lot more snaps. could eventually become what bell has for detroit. " he was brought in to play the sproles role" 

trade Edelman for Gio Bernard?

I have Edelman.

non-ppr.

my RB:
Arian Foster
Stevan Ridley
James Starks
Ben Tate

my WR:
Edelman
Amendola
Mike Williams
Josh Gordon
Tavon Austin
Kenbrell Thompkins

after this week I'd probably start Josh Gordon and hope Amendola is close to being back..
Otherwise I have WIlliams and/or Austin that I could start if I had to. 14 team league.....

^What's QB and WR looking like? 0-2 isn't the time to panic, but you probably will need a better RB. A trade might be the only way to get what you want done.

I currently have

Ryan tannehill
Andrew Luck

Julio Jlones
Brandon Marshall
Kenbrel Thompkins
greg Jennings
Jeffrey Alston

It thins you out at WR, but you can get some value by trading Julio. And same with Luck. Unless it's a keeper then you keep him for sure, but Tannehill may be able to get the job done if you're in dire straights to get other position players.

I got offered:

Julio and David Wilson

for

Roddy and Shady

I currently have Shady, Bush, Sproles, Bilal Powell at RB and Roddy, Decker, Michael Floyd, Marlon Brown, Kenny Stills at WR.

PPR 6 TD league
seems fair but i think im holding off for now until i find out how bush will do. if he's fine revisit trading bush or sproles 

just got offered a rodgers for mccoy and sam bradford.

i have charles, mccoy, sproles , and matthews as my RB in a ppr league. 

cam is my qb...im not ready to make any deals as im 1-1.

im inclined to see if he'll add gronk into the deal, i have myers as my starting TE.

like i said though, im not in a rush to make a trade. but i do know it doesnt help to carry 3 ppr monster rb's when i can only start 2

I currently have

Ryan tannehill
Andrew Luck

Julio Jlones
Brandon Marshall
Kenbrel Thompkins
greg Jennings
Jeffrey Alston

It thins you out at WR, but you can get some value by trading Julio. And same with Luck. Unless it's a keeper then you keep him for sure, but Tannehill may be able to get the job done if you're in dire straights to get other position players.

I think I'm going to drop Redman for now and pick up Da'Rel Scott. Probably wait a while before trading away Gonzalez. I have Clay from the Dolphins and he's been money so far. Gonna start him against the Falcons.

I got offered:

Julio and David Wilson

for

Roddy and Shady

PPR 6 TD league

your WR core is on that struggle mode

although you need help there, trading shady (who will prob be a top 3 fantasy back all season) for a WR1 isn't worth it, IMO. if i were you. i'd wait out roddy and try my luck on the waiver wire.

if anything i'd try trading bush or sproles for a WR

Pickup Fleener or Eifert?

I swapped out Fleener for Eifert last week, and then Fleener goes out and has a decent game.

I like Eiferts potential a hell of a lot more, but he's splitting snaps with Gresham.

Allen is hurt in Indy so Fleener has nice value at the given moment.

toss up.

Myself, I'd go Eifert. :nerd:

My RBs are toast after the Browns trade eliminated Bradshaw's value. I'm in a 2 QB league and have Brees and RGIII. Seriously thinking about moving one of these QBs for a RB package. It is a dynasty league and I hate to give up either, but then again I don't know how much more Breezy has in the tank. Am I panicked or should I consider moving one of these guys? My 3rd QB is Palmer and there aren't any decent QBs on waivers either.

The thing I don't like about Da'rel Scott is most felt he wasn't capable of being a number one back. And Brandon Jacobs comes in fresh off the street and gets a good share of the carries. I picked him up myself to handcuff a few of my leagues where I have David Wilson, but really, it's Wilson to have in that NYG backfield or bust.

I swapped out Fleener for Eifert last week, and then Fleener goes out and has a decent game.

I like Eiferts potential a hell of a lot more, but he's splitting snaps with Gresham.

Allen is hurt in Indy so Fleener has nice value at the given moment.

toss up.

Myself, I'd go Eifert.
nerd.gif
picked up eiffert as te depth, starting myers though

Grabbed Eifert ina few leagues as well. Specifically ones where I'm starting Antonio. Perfect trade-off...Gates is playing well now then probably gets hurt, but by that time Eifert will be the man in Cincy.

The thing I don't like about Da'rel Scott is most felt he wasn't capable of being a number one back. And Brandon Jacobs comes in fresh off the street and gets a good share of the carries. I picked him up myself to handcuff a few of my leagues where I have David Wilson, but really, it's Wilson to have in that NYG backfield or bust.

I agree. I got Scott because of what he might be able to do on 3rd downs and catches passes out the back field.

Back
Top Bottom