Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what happens if paul is a restricted free agent and a few teams he wants to go offer him the max

cant he just demands a trade? why would any team handout close to 90 mill for a player thats unhappy?
see: eric gordon

ESPN's Marc Stein says the Mavericks interest in free agent C Andrew Bynum is "legit" and adds "they ARE pursuing him."

After losing out on Dwight Howard, the Mavs are turning to Plan B. Bynum is a more than fine backup option if healthy, but no one truly knows if he is. He didn't play in a single game last year due to chronic knee issues and strangely said he won't work out for interested teams this summer. The Mavs' medical staff better make a more thorough evaluation than the Sixers' staff did.

vVbIiOj.jpg

Nikola Pekovic - C - Timberwolves

The Hawks are the "most likely" to make a big offer to restricted free agent Nikola Pekovic, according to Jerry Zgoda.

The Hawks had the space to bring on Howard and they also did an excellent job in getting Paul Millsap for just $19 million over two years. A frontcourt trio of Pek, Millsap and Al Horford is a formidable one and Pek should received an offer sheet worth signing soon.

PG
SG
milsap
horford
pek

not sure what the hawks are doing :\
It looks that after being absolute trash from '00-'07 they're fine with just putting a playoff team out there. I personally wanted them to re-sign Teague & move him for a 1st rounder, let everyone else walk, sign a bunch of bums to 1-2 year deals to hit the cap floor, try to trade Lou Will around the trade deadline for another first rounder & try for Wiggins/Randle to begin building a legit contender instead of a perennial 8th seeded team like they're doing now, but oh well.

Oh, and Millsap will not be at the 3. He'll be a 6th man if they get Pek/Asik

Last edited:

The Hawks are the "most likely" to make a big offer to restricted free agent Nikola Pekovic, according to Jerry Zgoda.

The Hawks had the space to bring on Howard and they also did an excellent job in getting Paul Millsap for just $19 million over two years. A frontcourt trio of Pek, Millsap and Al Horford is a formidable one and Pek should received an offer sheet worth signing soon.

PG
SG
milsap
horford
pek

they're also looking for sign and trade with lin/asik for smith. not sure what the hawks are doing :\

whats wrong with Horford and Pek? thats a damn SICK lineup.

too bad rest of the roster is trash, doubt Wolves are gonn let Pek walk. would be idiots to anyways

ESPN's Marc Stein says the Mavericks interest in free agent C Andrew Bynum is "legit" and adds "they ARE pursuing him."

After losing out on Dwight Howard, the Mavs are turning to Plan B. Bynum is a more than fine backup option if healthy, but no one truly knows if he is. He didn't play in a single game last year due to chronic knee issues and strangely said he won't work out for interested teams this summer. The Mavs' medical staff better make a more thorough evaluation than the Sixers' staff did.
If it's a short term, incentive-laden deal I like it. Low risk, high reward.

Bynum is trying to rob another team, he's going to get another contract and never play basketball again.

Both of his knees are finished, no way I'm paying him long term or anything more than 5 mil per

PG
SG
milsap
horford
pek

they're also looking for sign and trade with lin/asik for smith. not sure what the hawks are doing
ohwell.gif

too bad rest of the roster is trash, doubt Wolves are gonn let Pek walk. would be idiots to anyways
i dont mind horford and pek, but milsap off the bench is just a waste. and if they add asik then it will be utah jazz front court situation all over again

So cheesy but I can't stop laughing at this lol.

What's sad is that Chris Brousard never broke the Dwight news yesterday, he in fact broke the news that his "sources" were saying Dwight was having a change of heart and he was 50/50 last night.

Then Stephen A Smith whose been in vacation and out of the spotlight for some time now, swooped in and just called Dwight Howard himself to get the real answer.

Stephen A Smith = Most powerful man in the NBA

So cheesy but I can't stop laughing at this lol.

What's sad is that Chris Brousard never broke the Dwight news yesterday, he in fact broke the news that his "sources" were saying Dwight was having a change of heart and he was 50/50 last night.

Then Stephen A Smith whose been in vacation and out of the spotlight for some time now, swooped in and just called Dwight Howard himself to get the real answer.

Stephen A Smith = Most powerful man in the NBA
Jalen Rose >>>>>

We have ice fishing so Pek will stay!

COME AT US DANNY FERRY!

Last edited:

Bynum is trying to rob another team, he's going to get another contract and never play basketball again.

Both of his knees are finished, no way I'm paying him long term or anything more than 5 mil per

its clearly obvious thats what hes doing, hes such a scumbag. him and his agent for trying to pull this stuff.

PG

SG

milsap

horford

pek

they're also looking for sign and trade with lin/asik for smith. not sure what the hawks are doing :\

i dont mind horford and pek, but milsap off the bench is just a waste. and if they add asik then it will be utah jazz front court situation all over again

meh, Asik is a nice bench player especially with Horford and Pek :x

Atlanta would have a nice team of bigs, too bad everyone else especially the guards are GAR-BAGE

So far most Lakers fans I know will not miss Dwight :lol:

That's because you know NY Laker fans, and they are most likely trying to save face. Out here in LA, my FB and twitter newsfeeds are going up in flames. ****** are salty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom