Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see Houston Vs OKC in a playoff series. :pimp:

Dwight really thought the Lakers organization was a nightmare huh. I thought LA was a great fit for him, he coulda' ousted D'Antoni eventually.

Can't wait to see Houston Vs OKC in a playoff series. :pimp:

Dwight really thought the Lakers organization was a nightmare huh. I thought LA was a great fit for him, he coulda' ousted D'Antoni eventually.

Jalen Rose isn't a reporter. You see him writing articles or breaking any news? Na

I guess it's cool when he's holding a bat on grantland and talking about stealing Patrick Ewing's TV back in the day.

To each his own.
jalen rose is easily the most well connected man in basketball

Kobe reminded Dwight that he is top dog.

sick.gif

Last edited:
So far most Lakers fans I know will not miss Dwight
laugh.gif
That's because you know NY Laker fans, and they are most likely trying to save face. Out here in LA, my FB and twitter newsfeeds are going up in flames. ****** are salty.
nah, i know lots of lakers fans that didnt care for dwight that much. i for one am probably the biggest dwight hater on this board 

had one of my friends that doesnt watch sports think he's a legit 12th man/scrub the way i would talk about him throughout the season

Atlanta needs to chill, Asik maybe but don't take Lin and his contract.

The drafting of Schroeder and the signing of Milsap were uncharacteristically great moves. Also liked them keeping Korver and letting Smith walk, they need to sit tight and get in position for 2014 draft/FA.

nah, i know lots of lakers fans that didnt care for dwight that much. i for one am probably the biggest dwight hater on this board 

had one of my friends that doesnt watch sports think he's a legit 12th man/scrub the way i would talk about him throughout the season
he couldnt lead the lakers to a single win against the spurs

i was on the tank for wiggins bandwagon before the second 

round of the playoffs....all dwight is at this point is a statsheet

one of the worst facilitating big men , cant knockdown a freethrow

consistently ....always in foul trouble .... cant score in crunch time

......he'll be a good center in the league but if he gets an extension

on his next contract a teams gonna regret it

Last edited:
And the hype begins :lol:

Alex KennedyVerified account
‏@AlexKennedyNBA
What's next for the L.A. Lakers? They'll try to make a run in the 2013-14 season and then make a run at LeBron James, according to sources.

Damn Knight cannot be the starting PG. Just can't. Dude is terrible at being a PG.

Detroit Free Press: The Pistons have Brandon Knight slated at point guard and drafted Peyton Siva out of Louisville in the second round last month.

Last edited:
My last bit on this trade

The lakers in the next 5 seasons will make the playoffs more than the magic

Magic got affalo, which is an alright player, and lottery picks. Key word is lottery they arent guaranteed top 3 picks so they are hoping to luck out

If not they will be losing for anywhere from 3 to 6 years, not a good look
Magic are in a much better position to rebuild, you're assuming LAL is gonna just reload with ease.

This could be the start of something with teams not constantly agreeing to ridiculous trades that heavily favor LA and given the assets they have it might be a while before they're good again, especially with that coach.

poor metta not taking the dwight howard news very well ....hope gets it togethor

:rofl:

what the hell is sandball?

lol @ jodie meeks instagram pic of dwight howard. seems dwight was the one that unfollowed every laker first

wasnt jodie

when u think about it kobes kinda been sonning dwight his whole career :lol:   can't blame howard for wanting to break the trend

he couldnt lead the lakers to a single win against the spurs
i was on the tank for wiggins bandwagon before the second 
round of the playoffs....all dwight is at this point is a statsheet

one of the worst facilitating big men , cant knockdown a freethrow
consistently ....always in foul trouble .... cant score in crunch time
......he'll be a good center in the league but if he gets an extension
on his next contract a teams gonna regret it

Yessssssssss, let it sink in

Ladies and gentlemen, I cannot tell you how pleased I am to introduce you to the demise of the Kobe Bryant era in Los Angeles, and also here on Nike Talk and any of its affiliates.

The death of his career while not swift, is richly deserved. Dwight Howard thumbing his nose at the serpent, while knowing full well that Kobe needed him to win, more than Dwight needs him in order to win, is incredibly apropos. Winning with Kobe would do nothing for Howard's legacy, because at the end of the day, people will only remember Kobe's chase of Micheal Jordan, instead of Howard's participation in a possible finals. Today is a good day, great day actually, to finally witness the demise of the player who turned two time MVP Steve Nash, into Steve Kerr. 

Now Dwight can have constant access to Hakeem Olajuwan, a former champion, and Kevin McHale, also a champion, and then possibly one of the best power forwards ever, behind Tim Duncan.

Great day indeed!

Now all Dwight needs to do, is to get a vasectomy.

If I'm the Lakers I'm looking at Josh Smith and trying to sign Kirilenko, Corey Brewer and Morrow to one year deals. They need guys that will run the court, play defense and hit the occasional three pointer.

If I'm the Lakers I'm looking at Josh Smith and trying to sign Kirilenko, Corey Brewer and Morrow to one year deals. They need guys that will run the court, play defense and hit the occasional three pointer.
thats what im thinking.  josh and pau could be a nice lil tandem in the front court

I would. They're going nowhere as long as George Hill is running the point.

And I'm almost positive PG is gone next year. He's a Cali boy, a fan of Kobe, and the Lakers will have a lot of money to throw at him which I don't think the pacers will match.

:lol: PG is a max player. Pacers'll match anything.

I dont understand the George Hill hate. When the Pacers played their starting 5, they were basically the best team in the league. I'm pretty sure the starting 5 outmatched the Heat too. The real problem was DJ Augustine on the bench (or everyone on the bench), not Hill. It didn't look pretty but you can definitely win with Hill running the point.

And the hype begins :lol:
Damn Knight cannot be the starting PG. Just can't. Dude is terrible at being a PG.

lakers aint getting lebron. that roster sucks. jim buss is an idiot and his spite for phil jackson has come back to bite him in the ***

his dad rolling over in his grave right now.

this team will be a playoff team for many years to come because they have the money and some of this free agent talent will come but you wont attract the best player in the game with that **** of a roster, an old kobe with too much pride to be the number 2 or 3 option on a team, garbage *** coach in antoni, and a pathetic owner in jim buss...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom