Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
George hill still hits shots...he just was handling the ball like a walking turnover against the heat and he's not a pg that creates too much

So far most Lakers fans I know will not miss Dwight :lol:

That's because you know NY Laker fans, and they are most likely trying to save face. Out here in LA, my FB and twitter newsfeeds are going up in flames. ****** are salty.
nah, i know lots of lakers fans that didnt care for dwight that much. i for one am probably the biggest dwight hater on this board 

had one of my friends that doesnt watch sports think he's a legit 12th man/scrub the way i would talk about him throughout the season

Bro, you're in china right?

All I know is 95% of laker fans I know from PCH to Palm Springs were begging him to stay and then turned on him once he became a rocket.

I remember the Brandon Knight hype out of high school and i was one of the few saying he's gonna be a bust and how much i hate him as a PG. Dudes thought he smashed my girl the way i was hating on him. Supposedly he has a great work ethic, but he's probably best served as a 6th man that comes in and just chucks (Lou Williams 2.0)

I remember the Brandon Knight hype out of high school and i was one of the few saying he's gonna be a bust and how much i hate him as a PG. Dudes thought he smashed my girl the way i was hating on him. Supposedly he has a great work ethic, but he's probably best served as a 6th man that comes in and just chucks (Lou Williams 2.0)
i was honestly surprised when he dropped so low in the draft. now i see why
laugh.gif

Buddy in hs was :x he had like a 15 point comeback in a matter of 2 minutes with him and some other kid. :smh:

Knight is either the PG of the future - or he's just a bench player. He's not a SG in this league. No way. WAY too small - not good enough to make up for it. I liked him his rookie year but he's going to have to make a leap to even become a good starting player in this league. Thats not the type of dude you base decisions around.

Dorell Wright - G/F - Trail Blazers

Blazers agreed to terms with G/F Dorell Wright on a two-year, $6 million contract.

Now three years removed from his fluky breakout season in Golden State, Wright will slide in as a rotational wing in Portland. Wesley Matthews, Nicolas Batum, C.J. McCollum and possibly Allen Crabbe will all be getting significant on the wings as well. Wright shot just 39.6 percent from the field and averaged 9.2 points a night for a depleted Sixers team last season. He got outplayed by Damien Wilkins.

Francisco Garcia - G/F - Rockets

Rockets re-signed G/F Francisco Garcia to a two-year, $2.6 million contract.

The second year of this veteran's minimum deal will be a player's option. Garcia appeared in 18 games for the Rockets after a mid-season trade last year, averaging 6.4 points in 17.6 minutes a night. He'll be the Rockets' ninth or tenth man once again this season.

Jeff Pendergraph - F/C - Spurs

Spurs agreed to terms with PF Jeff Pendergraph on a two-year contract.

A 2009 second-round pick, Pendergraph fell behind the likes of Tyler Hansbrough and Ian Mahinmi on the Pacers' depth chart. He appeared in just 37 games last year, averaging 10.0 minutes a night. The Spurs will get the most out of Pendergraph, but his ceiling is as a rotational big.

lin adding dollars??? this isnt new york or the bay area/california with a big *** asian population guy
laugh.gif
outside of parts of Dunwoody/Decatur... the certain sector in Gwinnett and Kennesaw/Marietta there isn't a huge Asian population in ga. And many from what has been seen aren't big sports fans nor public outing ppl. Lin being in atl would due nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom