Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the Wade comparisons now. Definitely finishes like him around the rim, but cant create his own like Wade could.

Rondo and Olynyk PnR should be very effective.

not talkin numbers wise. numbers dont tell the whole truth...
Then what tells the whole truth? A guy coming off a major back injury/surgery put up 17 and 12 in what is considered a "bad" year for him.

empty stats, he didnt change the game or take charge.

he just played like he didnt give a crap win or lose. anyone who watched the games can tell you that. he was healthy but wasnt playing the way he did before.

not trollin just saying what i saw.

dude just didnt like the situation or something, Dwight was fun to watch in Orlando. if he plays in Houston the way he did in Orlando then thats a solid team

obviously it was an off year for Dwight, but he still put up solid numbers. he should bounce back nicely after this summer and we'll see the healthy Dwight again.

of course all the lakers fans are salty. they wanted him, but he left. they'll choose to express their disappointment however they feel fit.

Defensive stats say otherwise about him changing the game, but alright.

hey we all have different opinions. as much as i hate his annoying personality and the way he acts and talks like an idiot i hope he returns back to form and kills it. better for Houston, the game, and the fans. i enjoy watching a good player so i hope hes done with this BS and gets back to playing.

'is this arranged from top 1 to 5? If so, I beg to differ. I'd still take KD over PG and Melo.
naw that wasnt in any order if it was

lebron

durant

carmelo

paul george

luol deng

iguodala

batum

rudy

with paul george possibly top 3 by the end of next season

Last edited:
wasnt everybody really high on Rudy just like a season or two ago?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

F****** Rudy Gay man 

I thought everyone hates Iggy and thinks he's terrible now?

i dont see the fascination with them :lol:

You would swear the way everyone talks about them they would at least be 20 5 and 5 guys :lol:

I just don't see what makes Batum, Iggy, and Paul George, THAT much better than Rudy Gay :rolleyes I know it isn't about the numbers but people calling Paul George a star and he hasn't done much to suggest that he's anymore than a 2nd-3rd option in the league.

And don't get me started on Iggy, mr. 13 4 and 5 :rolleyes

Y'all really vibe with Iggy and Paul George huh?...
More than Gay? Yes, depending on the fit and the contract.
I thought everyone hates Iggy and thinks he's terrible now?
Again, depends on the fit and contract. Personally I don't mind what Golden State did as long as they get a backup point guard. They're really not going to get anything better and their core is good enough for the playoffs and to actually challenge a bit. For him to sign with Sacramento, he really wasn't going to move the needle there and was going to take huge money. With Golden State I think they can be even better than last year so long as they find a backup point. Jack was clutch for them countless times last year and I'm sure was a big part of Curry/Klay/Barnes development.
i dont see the fascination with them
laugh.gif
Depends on what people's perspectives are though of Iggy and George. I know people are on the K. Leonard and Paul George trains but I don't see them being anything more than second or third options at best. Iggy is a great complimentary player and I'd rather overpay for him than Gay. Iggy doesn't need the ball to be effective and impacts the game in more ways than Gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom