Official 2014-2015 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

Not from here I didn't. You've always been able to post in here, and you've posted in here since being restricted from the NBA thread. So you've known that you weren't banned.

Just been tied up since Monday night, not able to make an appearance in here until now? :nerd:
this thread is 3 pages long. I haven't been In here making posts. Don't try to turn this against me cause now the nba thread wants me back. U screwed up. Not me.

Last edited:
It's important that people show up after things don't go their way, no?

Monday night loss, no ryan. :frown:

Wednesday night victory: oh there he is, asking critics where they're at, like no one's going to ask about his absence since Monday's loss. :lol:

he actually didnt show up after either of their losses but i knew if they won today he would.

this has been a fantastic series. i am now pulling for the hawks.

hawks in 6

Should have never been banned from BOTH NBA threads to begin with. Not like I broke any real rules or anything.

Last edited:
[quote name="ryanjumpman420"][quote name="DarthSka"]Not from here I didn't. You've always been able to post in here, and you've posted in here since being restricted from the NBA thread. So you've known that you weren't banned.

Just been tied up since Monday night, not able to make an appearance in here until now? :nerd:[/quote]this thread is 3 pages long. I haven't been In here making posts. Don't try to turn this against me cause now the nba thread wants me back. U screwed up. Not me.[/quote]You were restricted from the thread the 23rd.

You posted in here in the 25th.

You knew you weren't banned overall.

And your smugness is entertaining. "You made the mistake. Not me."

Not one person has said anything about it being a mistake, and PLENTY have applauded your absence. Oh, the people saying "Wish he was here" after the Hawks lose? Or your PM buddies?

:rofl:

Bruh, the amount of support has meant nothing, but has been so loud.

So loud.

Back to the Hawks, though. :smile:

And your question of where people are after this wonderful victory... despite your own absence from a thread you have posted in, then stopped after Monday night for some reason.

What happened Monday night that would cause your absence until... tonight? :nerd:

Last edited:
he actually didnt show up after either of their losses but i knew if they won today he would.

this has been a fantastic series. i am now pulling for the hawks.

hawks in 6
I didn't show up because I was banned for nothing in both NBA threads. Not like there are any hawks fans to talk with on here. Maybe now there are.

Last edited:
[quote name="ryanjumpman420"]Should have never been banned from BOTH NBA threads to begin with. Not like I broke any real rules or anything.[/quote]That's Not up for discussion in here.

PM? Yes, which you've done.

But not here. This is for the Hawks.

Stop trolling your own team's thread. :smile:

That's Not up for discussion in here.

PM? Yes, which you've done.

But not here. This is for the Hawks.

Stop trolling your own team's thread. :smile:
sir I'd say your trolling me right now in my teams thread. Subjectively speaking of course. Thats a Cause for banning, it was in my case anyways lol.

Talk it up let's see yall talk up the hawks. Hadn't seen it all season. I guess they're trash cause they're having trouble with a 8 seed brooklyn team who has a lot of talent (highest payroll) in basketball and a without question better than Milwaukee and boston. Maybe even Toronto. If Hawks survive this round they will have an easier time with the wizards.

highest Payroll only means that the Nets are ******ed with their money. This isn't baseball :lol:

Last edited:
highest Payroll only means that the Nets are ******ed with their money. This isn't baseball :lol:
Tell me a better player on Boston and Milwaukee than Joe Johnson or Brook lopez. Name 1 dude better than either of those 2 on the Bucks or celtics roster. Khris Middleton? Isiah Thomas? :lol: u dont **** about basketball to watch it as much as u claim.

Last edited:
Tell me a better player on Boston and Milwaukee than Joe Johnson or Brook lopez. Name 1 dude better than either of those 2 on the Bucks or celtics roster. Kyrie Middleton? Isiah Thomas? :lol: u dont **** about basketball to watch it as much as u claim.

Nets have players that are waaaaay past their prime. No draft picks until I'm 30 :lol:

Not to mention 3 blown calls against the hawks in game 4 in the Final minute. 3 calls. It's in the ref report. Had to beat the refs tonight too.

Nets have players that are waaaaay past their prime. No draft picks until I'm 30 :lol:
Don't worry I'll be waiting for u to name a player the Bucks and celtics have that's better than Brook lopez and Joe Johnson right now. Draft picks aint got nothing to do with with having 3 brooklyn dudes making more than the entire hawks roster. Brooklyn is a good team. Regardless of record. Look at their players.

Last edited:
I'll pass but keep trying to spin like yall are having a hard time with a team that had no business being in the playoffs

I would love to see a Grizzlies/Hawks Finals 
nthat.gif

I'm not even a Grizzlies fan, but I hope GSW & the griz play in WCF..... I'd love to see the Griz pour their heart heart out in a 7 game series just to win @ the Oracle.

Once that's over,  Grizzlies/Hawks 4-1 No contest

I've been a Hawks Fan since the Abdur-Rahim era.... (very underrated player), but I just love the hustle of the mighty GRIZWALDS.  Not to mention dem der dry rubbed ribs @ corky's 
pimp.gif

With that said.... very happy to see the Hawks have a great year so far.  

God Bless

I'll pass but keep trying to spin like yall are having a hard time with a team that had no business being in the playoffs
regardless of them deserving to be there or not they have proved it with their play. 1 seeds Spurs and Pacers both got taken 7 games by the 8 seeds last year. Records are wiped clean come playoff time. Most of thay bad record came with kg. They had a winning record with thad. 21-31 with kg. 17-13 with thad. Pretty big difference I'd say.

I would love to see a Grizzlies/Hawks Finals :nthat:

I'm not even a Grizzlies fan, but I hope GSW & the griz play in WCF..... I'd love to see the Griz pour their heart heart out in a 7 game series just to win @ the Oracle.

Once that's over,  Grizzlies/Hawks 4-1 No contest

I've been a Hawks Fan since the Abdur-Rahim era.... (very underrated player), but I just love the hustle of the mighty GRIZWALDS.  Not to mention dem der dry rubbed ribs @ corky's :pimp:

With that said.... very happy to see the Hawks have a great year so far.  

God Bless
+1. Grizz Hawks was my pick at the all star break. Would still love to see that.

Don't worry I'll be waiting for u to name a player the Bucks and celtics have that's better than Brook lopez and Joe Johnson right now. Draft picks aint got nothing to do with with having 3 brooklyn dudes making more than the entire hawks roster. Brooklyn is a good team. Regardless of record. Look at their players.

indifferent.gif

Sheeeaaab!!!!!!!

If you are a true Hawks fan  
embarassed.gif
 you know there are at least two, maybe three players overall better than Joe regarding all sides of the court, effort, basketball iq, and not trying to play KOBESKETBALL....  Joe & Smith were a damn cancer to the hawks for years 
sick.gif

Come at me brah  
tongue.gif
  [cool joke ends]

And why you banned on the NBA thread bro??? Don't give ATL da NT bad vuju bae.  Just let dem trolls roll off ya mane

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom