Official 2014-2015 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

Lol u ain't mentioned nothing. Only hawks talk u ever did was talk about German Rondo. Thats been about your limit on hawks basketball talk this season. 
tbh you only started talking about basketball in January.... look around, I done had appreciation for the Hawks dating back to last season
happy.gif

Why do I have the last 7 posts blocked already :lol: helluva option that block feature is. Advise other nt members to use it.

Last edited:
Good night new york, you've been a huge headache. Credit to brooklyn for trying for 5 games. It was a cute effort. Now on to this Wiz team. cheapest roster in the playoffs ATL (58 million) beats the most expensive roster in the playoffs BKY (90 million)
#hawksrising :nthat: :smokin

Last edited:
How does this happen in brooklyn in the playoffs no less :smh: and they call atlanta a bad sports town. :lol: Cant even sell out a playoff game. Or even come close. View media item 1516428 That's pitiful
#badsportstown
*suppose to have the best public transit system in the country and the fans won't even commute to a brooklyn nets playoff game :rofl:
move em to Seattle, Silver.

Last edited:
So peaceful here when the hawks win. No haters to be seen now. Looks like a few trying to hop on the bandwaggon buts it WAY too late for those 2 guys now. :rofl: So much for all those dummies predicting 1st round exit all season :lol: will prob be the same dummies who are picking the Wiz against ATL too. Prob were the same dummies who didn't even pick the Wiz to beat Toronto lol. But Hey the Wiz swept the big bad 4 seed Raptors lol. Nets are better than the Raptors in my opinion. Just look at the rosters. Raps best player is Demar Derozan lol. Who? Yea i dont respect it. Winning against Brook Lopez, Joe Johnson and Deron Williams says more IMO. Brooklyn was better than Boston, Milwaukee(lost by 54? At home. In an elimination game. Nuff said bout them), and Toronto(couldn't even win 1 home game after a country wide pep rally :lol:. I'll take a series win over the highest paid team in the Association all day over some team from Canada that hasn't done **** all season except be average and some kids from Milwaukee and Boston. Guess that makes them Wizards official tho. Paul Pierce it's time for u to follow through on your comment about the hawks not having that "it" factor to win in the playoffs like cleveland has with lbj. We shall see if Paul Pierce's team has the "it" factor.

Last edited:
It's so quiet in here when they lose, too. Days and days of... meetings?
nerd.gif
 Conference calls?
nerd.gif
 Stuck in traffic?
nerd.gif
 Broken internets? 
nerd.gif

But the silence when the Hawks win, that's probably because people don't want to deal with being called dummies for simply having an opinion.

But do you, tho. Everyone who picks against the Hawks is a dummy, but then you wonder why you can't gather a crowd to chop it up with.

Oh wait, we already established that's because of the time zone bias.

Funny thing about all this, I'm pulling for the Hawks.

Been quiet in here all season cause this site has no hawks fans. Or any type of southern presence in general. Prob cause they get banned everytime one comes around cause they're different. like how people from the west coast seem to be living on another planet than the rest of us in this country lol. Nobody really knows what the hell is goin on out there :lol: don't get me started on hollyweird

Last edited:
Whatdoyaknow don't even have a Braves thread, barely a falcons thread. :lol:
got threads bashing atlanta's fanbase tho lol guess thats my fault too.

Last edited:
Oooooh, that's a new one.

Southerners get banned every time they come around because they're different.

I'll tell you what. 
laugh.gif

Go Hawks, man. Go Hawks.

No.

You're calling your interpretation of something a spade, and insisting that it's a spade despite conflicting evidence that you refuse to consider because you're a stubborn crybaby conspiracy theorist with an entire bag of chips on both shoulders.

Just calling a spade a spade. 
wink.gif

You shouldn't be puffing your chest out about beating the nets. I don't care what their payroll is.

We also don't have a Padres thread, but pointing that out will only screw up the whole "Get out, Southerners!' take.
Hey u already think I'm an idiot why even bother arguing with me?
I don't think you're an idiot, and I've never said anything about your intelligence.

But the reason I keep responding is because of statements like that, statements that are strictly opinion or an exaggeration, but you smear it everywhere you can with no regard for anyone but your own satisfation, and no remorse whatsoever.

That's why I respond when I do.

Back
Top Bottom