OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

^Yea, always... tonight was just a all around bad night for some... didn't help watching Rio take that last shot, I rather Wade or Bosh take a bad shot or somebody else miss an open one, but I can still support em', I don't think he is too far out of hand cause he does come through more often than not. Whether he can mature for the good of this team, this season... idk but i think they will figure it out, still have Ennis not receiving any real playing time, and everyone has now come back from injury. I'd give it a good 10 games before reevaluating but I think they will find out how to fix his kinks

Last edited:
Have we always been a terrible rebounding team? I mean even during the Lebron era we were always in the bottom of the pile.

Pretty much. Since the Lebron era, we were never able to get the big that we wanted. When you're playing bosh at center and guys like battier and williams at PF, you're going to get killed on the boards.

The poorest they've played thus far. Still very confident that they'll play much better from this point regardless if Wade is out or not. Just have to finish this quarter with a better surge. Rebounds continue to plague but at least percentage from the stripe was more efficient.

I turned the game off at the beginning of the 4th quarter becasue I knew they would lose. No hustle, no extra effort. Everyone was looking for someone else to make the play. Even without Wade the Heat should be able to compete. They looked sloppy and out of sync the whole game. Left shooters open and comfortable the whole night. Just bad basketball all around.I put this loss on the coach and the staff.

Nevertheless, these are the type of games where you learn how to win. Our young guys have to step up. Chris Bosh needs to be a better leader out there. Be more assertive and put his imprint on the game from the start. Rio and even Shawne Williams outplayed Bosh for most of the night. As the main guy Bosh has to be better.

Just over $1.25M-per. Bargain.
Fearing more and more the toe is creating a lost season for McRoberts, with re-aggravation, etc.
Don't know, hopefully not, can only hope for the best. He's a tough guy but don't really hear of any ailing toe injuries, not sure what to expect.
Happy Sunday Heat Family. Time to bounce back
Def.

Not sure of Wade's timetable, but regardless the intangibles need to be stretched out a bit, last game was all kinds of strange but we all know this Heat team is better than that weak *** performance on Friday.

... Atleast I would like to think so... wish they were not playing Milwaukee, but hell watever u'll get em' thru the patch...

Shawne Williams tho
pimp.gif

I've only seen McRob look comfortably once this season, against Dallas. I use "comfortably" relatively.
Yea he went from 16 min vs. dallas, to 22 vs. Pacers, to not any vs. Hawks... haven't heard anything, so don't know if it is something to worry about

to me, he looks like he is gathering himself and getting better. Interested to see how he plays, if he plays and how long

Yea he went from 16 min vs. dallas, to 22 vs. Pacers, to not any vs. Hawks... haven't heard anything, so don't know if it is something to worry about

to me, he looks like he is gathering himself and getting better. Interested to see how he plays, if he plays and how long
I've seen his newest injury classified as a "blister." Uncertain of the precedence for a timetable.

I've seen his newest injury classified as a "blister." Uncertain of the precedence for a timetable.

Sounds better than what I thought it could be, if that's actually what it is

For some reason, not that worried, just interested on how they progress and if they can sustain a winning record while doing so

If Spo can hold them accountable on defense and implement team defense

I like Chris Bosh and all but these 2-17 games with only 10points and 5rebounds with 38mins isn't worth the money The Heat are paying him. Also, this isn't his first game this season putting up numbers like this.

smh .. Happy Monday Heat Family. Once again a solid output last night from RIO with Wade out but Bosh has to match and exert more leadership

smh .. Happy Monday Heat Family. Once again a solid output last night from RIO with Wade out but Bosh has to match and exert more leadership

Bosh has been really disappointing these last three games. Last night was the most egregious. I don't know if he's injured or what, but for him to miss so many shots without figuring out how to impact the game in other ways was disturbing.

39 mins, 2-17 shooting, 1-6 from 3, 5-8 from the free throw line, 5 rebounds.... :smh:

Only plus side was his 5 blocks, but as the leader he has to find a way to make the game easier for his team mates. He was missing WIDE open shots. :x

thankfully i missed last nights game. but 2-17? time to do some shooting drills and get the touch back man. thats unacceptable. if your shot isnt falling, stop shooting and either drive or set up your teammates.

thankfully i missed last nights game. but 2-17? time to do some shooting drills and get the touch back man. thats unacceptable. if your shot isnt falling, stop shooting and either drive or set up your teammates.

Exactly, without Wade out there there is no one to set up team mates for easy shots. It's been three straight games with this type of performance. Its a problem when you're being consistently being outplayed by Mario Chalmers.

Against ATL, Bosh was 7-19, at 37% shooting

Against IND, Bosh was 3-13, at 23% shooting

What do y'all think is the problem? He's been getting good looks. Is he being overused on the Defensive end? Is it the system? Iono man... :smh:

Exactly, without Wade out there there is no one to set up team mates for easy shots. It's been three straight games with this type of performance. Its a problem when you're being consistently being outplayed by Mario Chalmers.

What do y'all think is the problem? He's been getting good looks. Is he being overused on the Defensive end? Is it the system? Iono man...
mean.gif
hard to tell. you just go through a shooting funk sometimes. but u have to be smart enough to know to get out of it effectively (just a few drills between games and some layups to get the confidence back) and humble enough to fall back when youre off...

bosh needs to be on the court as we speak shooting nonstop. and if the game starts and hes STILL off he needs to be in fall back mode.

Last edited:

What do y'all think is the problem? He's been getting good looks. Is he being overused on the Defensive end? Is it the system? Iono man... :smh:

I think you are just about there...

Bosh went cold turkey last night, pun may or may not be intended

The team probably would have done better w/o him in the fourth. He was off in the first and proceeded to take less shots in the second and third, then when realizing being on the brink of an L near the end of the third, tried to take over and plunged. Played hard just not well...

With that said, I'm still not selling his stock. It's early and some don't have faith in him yet but he is still big time. He has began to trust his teammates a lot more and has become a lot less reliant on his post game. Taking spot up jumpers has been his game these last few games, he got a few open shots last night but a lot of them were with the shot clock expiring, which is the result of the teams biggest irregularity with Wade out, no one else knows how to efficiently create their own shot. Chalmers apparently is the only one who can do this but isn't any where near the passer Wade is, not to mention Wade is a lot more mature, Cole is a talented guard but isn't a really good passer/playmaker, collectively they move the ball fairly well but nobody seems to be able to effectively make plays.

Which brings up another big toe, Deng trying to create his own shot-no bueno. He can't dribble very well and doesn't take very good attempts at the basket, he can be a great asset to this team as long as he can conserve himself and play a lesser role like Williams

Reasons I think Mcbob and Wade in the lineup can make for a very productive team, right now, they just need to find out what can work out now cause they're still some very talented players on the roster

Back
Top Bottom