OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

Didn't watch the first half, dudes out there getting good shots, just missin' em'

While Clippers look like they couldn't have a better game; gonna watch the first half when I get a chance

Spo's treating him like this years Michael Beasley. I just thought he'd get a much better shot to display his talents with Wade injuried and Bron and Ray Allen gone this season.
Yea why him and UD didn't get much, if any burn doesn't make sense to me. didn't see UD on the injury list either, so idk

I usually take it that he has his reasons for his rotations and just leave it as that

And I don't have the heart to turn on Birdman but seeing him in the game up to 20 min a game, feels like a crime. Might be my early season overreaction but I don't know if he's got much of anything to offer to this team this year, rather UD get his minutes if his body was up to it. Maybe he retires after this year and we pick up Birch idk, but for the good of this season, I think he should play the backfield and be the new Juwan Howard till he retires. 
laugh.gif
 It would be crazy next year if we got the chance to pick up Juwan Howard JR.

Honestly wouldn't be suprised if Bird gets pulled cause idk how long his empty minutes will be tolerated but who knows as of now, could turn around for him

Hadn't any real time to see them gain chemistry yet with injuries and all, hopefully everybody can be/stay relatively healthy by the end of the month. I can see Wade back for Tues. game against GS, not sure what's going on with McBob but hopefully he will be ready to start soon.

Tho we got blew out in another embarrassing televised home game loss
laugh.gif
 liked seeing Bosh have another good game, Bazz put up his career-high, and nobody feel the need to step out and play hero ball. 

Fellas, what are we experiencing from Almario Vernard Chalmers right now? A rennaissance of sorts? I feel like we have something. Am I right?

Fellas, what are we experiencing from Almario Vernard Chalmers right now? A rennaissance of sorts? I feel like we have something. Am I right?

I'm having difficulty wrapping my thoughts around how extremely WELL he is playing right now lol

I'm having difficulty wrapping my thoughts around how extremely WELL he is playing right now lol

To me its a combination of a few things. He has a new role with the team in the absence of LeBron and more recently D. Wade. He's motivated to play better after last year's dismal performance in the finals. He put in a lot of work in the off season to improve his game.

Lets not forget Chalmers has put up 30 point games in the playoffs a few times. When he's in attack mode the whole game and doesn't have to pick and choose spots you get these types of performances. I'm glad we kept him becasue outside of Wade he's our only consistent play maker.

I think that challenge furthermore will be contagious in due time for the entire club as well. First RIO...Bazz is coming around ... Wade will return and Bosh is beginning to show signs of great leadership. All elements and signs of the club moving in a positive direction. With hard work and diligence of course but, a positive direction nevertheless.

Back
Top Bottom