OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

I think that challenge furthermore will be contagious in due time for the entire club as well. First RIO...Bazz is coming around ... Wade will return and Bosh is beginning to show signs of great leadership. All elements and signs of the club moving in a positive direction. With hard work and diligence of course but, a positive direction nevertheless.

Spot on.

They way Bosh has recovered after that terrible 3 game stretch is very commendable. Definitely a sign he's growing as the team leader.

This team will have a few stinkers here and there, but they will compete every night. Rio's energy has been pushing this team against lesser opponents these past few games. I wonder which Heat team we'll get Tuesday night against a high powered Warriors team.

The Heat still need have issues protecting the rim and the rebounding has been a bit inconsistent. Hopefully Birdman is able to go Tuesday, but if not Haslem and McRoberts has got to step up.

It may be a blessing that we've been having early season injuries bc it gives our rookies some very important playing time against some tough opponents.

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS:

OFFICIAL: The @MiamiHEAT have signed C Hassan Whiteside and waived G Shannon Brown. http://gohe.at/1FldSsl

I have no idea who that is but he avg. 23/15/4 in the D-League

Him not being able to get playing time with Wade out was pretty telling that he was expendable

There's plenty of talent on this team, and we're seeing that. Just gotta get everyone back onto the court and into their designated roles. I don't mind taking losses to rest up wade, but I think it messes with the team chemistry if he's in and out of the lineup. We saw those issues last season. I hope he comes back and stays back. Napier may need to start over cole :nerd:. The east is wide open now, so I hope this team has an identity and is ready come playoff time. Seemed like Spo was experimenting with lineups all season and that really hurt us.

Wade should he back soon. No need for him to try and sit out to rest up. Once your healthy get your *** back in there.

laugh.gif
 I almost summoned you, so late in the day I thought you forgot about us. Good to be back..

The Heat looked terrible tonight. Missing wide open 3's, missing free throws left a right. No legs against a young aspiring team like the Wizards will get you beat. All of these back to backs early in the season seemed to take its toll tonight... but better now than later.

Chalmers hasn't played the same since Wade came back and Cole looks to be having an identity crisis with his sore finger. We need Cole to play well and give us that energy to start the game. He has been sloppy as of late and has been missing a lot of shots he can make. He's better coming off the bench, but Spo is biding time because Shabazz isn't ready yet and Chalmers has been really good coming off the bench to relieve Wade. Very frustrating, but its part of the process of retooling.

This season will take A LOT of patience

On the bright side... now that Wade is back, I think they are poised to make a little run. Once they get some continuity with this lineup they will settle in and go on a nice run as we approach January. We just need to stay healthy.

#LetsGoHeat

Back
Top Bottom