OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

yea... so basically we suck.

#UnleashWhiteside

#GiveBazzbackhisminutes

#SendgrangertoNBASiberia

#EvenifyoudontbelieveprayforTheBeach

It's 22-20 in the second quarter with 8 minutes left. Are we playing good defense or someone not playing for the bulls

Whooosh! gee-zuz. what now? defense showed that they can step up but there is absolutely a prob on offense that needs to be dealt with... at least that's what the numbers show. definitely couldda used Hassan, Bazz, and Dawkins, don't know if they are gone or not cause they are still on the active list
Tough season so far but we'll get thru it #letsgoheat

Last edited:
I think it's chemistry. Injuries just ruins everything. Itll be hard to melt together. Mcroberts in and out. Granger and Birdman were not playing. Cole missed a few games. Deng missed a few.

Bosh was out so I kinda knew this was coming

Yea that one took me by surprise, figured then that it was going to be mayhem.

Any team having this amount of injuries to key players would be going through it as well, especially a relatively new team. Got teams out there hurting at the loss of just one player, only so much we can do. I just hope they hurry and get back to 15, not sure why all this D-league foolishness.

Regarding that game, pretty much was what it was. Decent effort on D but just not enough of everything to get it done. When I checked during halftime and J.Hamilton was the highest scorer, I knew it was over. Kind of suprised that i'm glad Birdman is back, we're going to need McBob and Bosh to return as well this week without any additional injuries to anyone else, and hopefully those other dudes get recalled

@MiamiHEAT: Justin Hamilton (quad contusion) is listed as questionable for tomorrow’s game in Brooklyn.

@MiamiHEAT: Josh McRoberts (right lateral meniscus tear) will be out indefinitely, possibly season ending.

@MiamiHEAT: Dwyane Wade (illness) did not participate in today’s team practice and is questionable to travel with the team to Brooklyn.

@MiamiHEAT: Chris Bosh (calf strain) was limited in today’s team practice and will not travel with the team to Brooklyn.

:smh:

Who currently owns our draft pick this year? :smh:

Maybe the Godfather has one last trick up his sleeve

O MY God. W T F. Project Whiteside isn't even a option now  'Wouldn't be suprised if Riles tested the market this month and made some changes

@MiamiHEAT: Justin Hamilton (quad contusion) is listed as questionable for tomorrow’s game in Brooklyn.

@MiamiHEAT: Josh McRoberts (right lateral meniscus tear) will be out indefinitely, possibly season ending.

@MiamiHEAT: Dwyane Wade (illness) did not participate in today’s team practice and is questionable to travel with the team to Brooklyn.

@MiamiHEAT: Chris Bosh (calf strain) was limited in today’s team practice and will not travel with the team to Brooklyn.

:smh:

I feel like Wade "injury" is fabricated in his mind. It's always something with him.

#bringbackbeasley!

We just have to weather this storm as best as we could. Riley has to make some moves by All-Star break for sure however

We needed this win especially with all these injuries. Got the Jazz and home stretching coming too
pimp.gif
word, good win.

Back
Top Bottom