OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

^Just about it, wanna see them start Mcrob already and try and test whiteside out for an actual role off the bench but it's early, so room to experiment. patience and off to the ATLiens

Yea he didn't have a chance to do much this past game but seeing how big and towering his size was over Hamilton was encouraging, regardless, even if he were a half-wit, I don't see how he couldn't improve the team, he's exactly what we've been waiting for. lets just hope it works out

Also McBob with his first start of the season in the AA

#Thestruggle 
mean.gif

Hang tight Heat Family! Growing pains are part of the process. Still a long ways to go and this club will indeed get better. One thing they can't continue to compromise is the defensive effort. Have to improve immensely in that department.

No chemistry at all right now. wanted to see them get that one tho... and just looking at granger pissed me off lol

Can't stand to see them fail like this cause I kno their a good team. Hope Luol and Cole will play this road trip

And no poo-poo minutes for Whiteside?

andl wassup with UD

...Anyhow, gonna need a major game to pull one off on the Grizz on Sunday...

They are killing us with 3's otherwise a very solid defensive output ..... smh still a close game!

We have to make a move prior to free agency ending for some help on the boards. Defense will get better but it's demoralizing when teams are consistently getting 2nd and 3rd chance shot opportunities

Welp.

Upside not as obvious as it's apparent downside. Grizz came hard and made them pay for every mistake, solid effort and play otherwise. Can't say that they didn't play hard, they just crumbled in the fourth.

4th straight L and already 2 games under .500 but circumstantially, not in as bad of shape as their record...problems on the offensive and defensive end that I don't think they are incapable of handling (not even mentioning rebounding)

... at this point, all we can do is hope for a streak to get us back where we're supposed to be (wherever that is)

We have to make a move prior to free agency ending for some help on the boards. Defense will get better but it's demoralizing when teams are consistently getting 2nd and 3rd chance shot opportunities

This!!

Every single game there is a stint where the opposing team gets 3 or 4 offensive rebounds in a row and get a score. This Heat team doesn't look like any Heat team I've seen in a LONG time. When was the last time a Heat player picked up a tough offensive foul??? No hustle plays, no consecutive stops, no identity....who is this team?

They struggle to score, they don't get stops, they don't rebound, they're not a tough grind it out team.. who are they? They better figure it out.

Last edited:
We have always needed board hogs.

At least Wade looks cool. What's been up with Bosh? He started off so hot lol.

Back
Top Bottom