OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

No big plays tomorrow night for desean and I go 6-2. Hopefully it's a **** game for the diplomats.

Last edited:
I had a pretty good weekend overall and still might lose. Lynch and Nelson 8 pts combined seems to be the difference maker.

Need 25 points from Dan Bailey and Jordan Reed tomorrow. Reed will be useless so gotta hope bailey pulls off some 50+ yarders :pimp:

Thank you Brees and Jimmy. Up 50.1 and my opponent has Demcaro, Dez, and DJax tomorrow. It's going to be close.

Down 10 and I got Garçon and Morris up tomorrow. Opponent is done. Morris has been underwhelming and Garçon is a wild card.

Last edited:
Aaron getting pulled from the game :frown:

I need about 3 points from Terrance Williams to win tomorrow :smh:

What? He's gotten 17 targets in the two games since returning. Dallas has given up the second most points to TEs and McCoy will be checking down all day, Reed is in line for a good game.

I need 45 pts between Williams and Reed to tie

And the worst game in history by my opponents Murray :rolleyes

Another L coming

Funnel the offense through garcon Reed and morris and we'll all be very happy tomorrow night. Hopefully djax gets locked up.

Went with my gut and started Cooks over Colston. :pimp:

Was down by 60 earlier - Antonio Brown, Lacy, Graham and Cook came up big.

another w.
2 week drought is over.
God Bless Mark Ingram.
finally have a solid rb back in my line up.

Last edited:
Was getting killed until Maclin and Brees came through. Up 148 to 116. She has Garçon tonight, I have Demarco :pimp:

This would push me further into first place, and the only other guy tied with me just lost 160.40 to 160.78 :lol: pending any stat adjustments

Back
Top Bottom