OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I only got Crosby on bye so now i gotta pick up a kicker :smh:

my opponent whos 8-0 is gonna have no one on bye either

i think 100% if i lose next week im out of playoffs for sure.

this season has just been terrible all around

Who is the RB to pick up for Week 10? Will need one that week b/c of byes and want to be a week ahead because the waiver is pretty competitive in my league.

Charles Sims and Riddick are both available.

Theo Riddick basically looks like how we're accustomed to Reggie Bush looking. Dude straight warped the talented out of Bush.

Damn I'm gonna have to start Sims at my flex next week :smh: Jordy, Golden and Lacy on bye.

Do you have anybody else you can put at your flex next week? I don't even know if he's for sure going to play yet. It's possible, and he is playing the Falcons terrible defense, but I'll have to check in a lil later in the week to see if he's making his debut or not.

welp dropping Quick and Bush ... is Mason gonna be worth keeping for just in case?

I mean its not like he gonna start over Gore and Forsett though (I guess when Ravens go on BYE in week 11)

picking people up in waivers is more of a gamble than second guessing who you start. Seems like after week 2-3 who ever is in waivers should be there for good :lol:

Debating my QB for week 9 ... is Brees gonna have another good week vs Carolina, when Wilson one of the best QBs playing struggled this week

Brees vs Carolina
Ben vs Baltimore
Hoyer vs TB
Kaep vs STL (racked up 76 als time they played)

Who is the RB to pick up for Week 10? Will need one that week b/c of byes and want to be a week ahead because the waiver is pretty competitive in my league.

Jonas Gray, Lorenzo Taliaferro and Jonathan Stewart as well.

Theo Riddick basically looks like how we're accustomed to Reggie Bush looking. Dude straight warped the talented out of Bush.

Damn I'm gonna have to start Sims at my flex next week :smh: Jordy, Golden and Lacy on bye.

Do you have anybody else you can put at your flex next week? I don't even know if he's for sure going to play yet. It's possible, and he is playing the Falcons terrible defense, but I'll have to check in a lil later in the week to see if he's making his debut or not.
Nah man, unless Jordan Cameron plays then I could start him and Ertz :lol: I didn't look ahead when I made that Cooks for F-Jax trade and it's backfiring on me now.

Jonas Gray, Lorenzo Taliaferro and Jonathan Stewart as well.
I own Vereen so don't want Gray...Taliaferro is owned...

Stewart another one to think about...

Man fantasy have me rooting against my own team. I was yelling for passes to Tate all morning. Falcons messrd around n lost, man we so weak :smh:

Last edited:
I need Romo to continue the QB trend we saw yesterday. 4-5 TD type of performance.
as long as they're gong to dez, i'll allow it..

then need reed to catch 2.. then maybe I have a chance at pulling out a win this week

sick.gif

Still praying for 40+ between reed and williams

And DeMarco to have a terrible game and lose like 3 fumbles

I need Romo to continue the QB trend we saw yesterday. 4-5 TD type of performance.

as long as they're gong to dez, i'll allow it..

then need reed to catch 2.. then maybe I have a chance at pulling out a win this week

:x

I need Dez to go off as well, along with Bailey & Church then hope Murray doesn't go off if I really want a chance to pull this out :x ... left Foles and Sanu on the bench & traded Fitz who decides to show up yesterday :smh:

he's my wr4 i'm fine keeping him. doubt anyone's gonna go crazy for him. i actually think he puts up a consistent 12 from here on out if palmer is healthy.

I'm thinking about buying low on Tre Mason. Still think he should put in work the rest of the year unless Fisher really doesn't know what he's doing.

who should I drop for deangelo?

should I drop anyone for deangelo?

my RBs are: rashad Jennings, tre mason, bishop sankey, Charles sims and carlos hyde

my WRs are: demaryius, dez, Edelman, mike evans, Jordan Mathews and josh gordon

this doesn't have to happen right now.. waiver doesn't go through until Wednesday morning.. so I can wait see how the trade deadline goes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom