OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

This proves how fluky, luck-based, weird, awesome Fantasy Football is....

My team Week 7...lowest amount I have ever scored in Fantasy Football...(non-PPR. 6 pt passing TDs)

Now, my team this week...best performance I've ever had (and still have Dan Bailey...)

Congrats to the winners this week. To the losers, it's just one week, maybe you'll more than double your score next week like my team did.

If you had

Jamal Charles
Andre Ellington
Jerick McKinnon
Fred Jackson

Would you guys give up on Ball and cut him?

I'm currently 6-2 if that matters

Yea man its crazy. On any given week, a 2-6 team can route a 8-0 team. Just set your lineup and pray the players show out :lol:

If you had

Jamal Charles
Andre Ellington
Jerick McKinnon
Fred Jackson

cut Ball. Your RB's are fine without him.

I had to do so. I drafted him cause of hype. I did the same thing last season drafting Doug Martin and CJ Spiller. They beasted in 2012 but were total duds in 2013.

Last edited:
If you had

Jamal Charles
Andre Ellington
Jerick McKinnon
Fred Jackson

Depends who you're cutting him for obviously. I think he'll mostly just take over Thompson's short yardage/goal line role. That would be the smart thing for them to do atleast. When is he supposed to be back?

Last edited:
Big Ben with 79 points...? Damn, what kind of scoring system do you play? 
Team in my one league has Big Ben on the bench, starts Peyton Manning every week except that bye week ... anyway Big Ben had 111 to himself sittin on the bench

#8 place team put up over 200 this week with Bailey still left to kick. His team:
Brady - 84
Ingram - 34
Hillman - 22
Tate - 57
Defense -10

other players were low numbers

This Fantasy stuff is all luck. Only people you can count on 98% of the time to show up every week is your QB ... everybody else is a toss up

I need 19pts from Dez (PPR). Dude i'm playing had Emmanuel Sanders...I'm surprised I got a shot going into this 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by parada45  

How you look all day thinking about all the possible Monday night scenarios
roll.gif

Originally Posted by quise2024  

If it weren't for Brees I would barely break 50 
mean.gif
I fell into the Tre Mason hype as well 
mean.gif
 None of the waiver RB's from last week did anything (Tre Mason, Bryce Brown, Denard Robinson, Anthony Dixon...). On another note, you got some crazy *** scoring in this league for QB's to be hittin 60's lol 

Last edited:
i had the my highest scoring output this season, but my opponent who is 2-5 but up an even higher score -__-

everything was going right for his team

and Freaking torrey smith, gave me a donut, and killed any chances

i still have reed and bailey,

any chance reed has a gronk-esque game tonight 
laugh.gif

Lions won :smokin

And I have a decent chance of going 4-0 this week.

In my money league we only have 3 add/drops per week and due to byes and injuries I had to start Darren Sproles even though he didn't play as long as Demarco Murray and Tony Romo don't outscore Dez Bryant by 37 points I'm still going to win :smokin

If I lose I'm complaning til I get that rule thrown out though.

I need 19pts from Dez (PPR). Dude i'm playing had Emmanuel Sanders...I'm surprised I got a shot going into this 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I fell into the Tre Mason hype as well 
mean.gif
 None of the waiver RB's from last week did anything (Tre Mason, Bryce Brown, Denard Robinson, Anthony Dixon...). On another note, you got some crazy *** scoring in this league for QB's to be hittin 60's lol 
Only reason I picked up Mason was because Gore was on BYE week, and nobody in waivers sounded good.

I picked up Reggie Bush in a trade but after the trade went thru it came out he was hurt, I had to wake up at 7am before that game started and see if he was even active ... nope

so yeah Mason was my last hope.

I sat Kelce because he was doubtful and Wayne was out so I figured Fleener would get some targets ... wrong. Kelce at least had 4 pts

Brandon Marshall has 1 more week to do something 15pts + or I'm dropping/trading him for week 10

Our league has bonus points so you end up getting 10-15 extra points for like 400 yd passing, 50yd+ TD pass/catch/run

What's going on with reggie bush.. If he's out extended time, theo riddick is a good look

What's going on with reggie bush.. If he's out extended time, theo riddick is a good look
forreal. I don't know how this slipped my mind going into this week, but whenever Reggie Bush is out then Riddick is absolutely worthy of a pick up. He looks like Reggie Bush from last year 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom