OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Standard ESPN league who should I start? Pick one

ESanders vs Chargers

Kelvin Benjamin vs Seahawks

Steve Smith @ Bengals

Also for TE, Kelce or Ertz?

Read that Charles sims looked good in practice...was hyped before season...may be good add if u have room

Scooped him in our 20 team league this morning once I saw he was back at practice, been following him since WVU & hopefully he gets plenty of touches since Martin/Rainey look lost out there ..

Hopkins, Welker, or Sanu for as my 2nd WR? I'm leaning towards Hopkins since he has a better matchup against Tenn. Here's what I'm rolling with so far:

Brees
Tate
Oliver
Wallace
Hopkins/Welker/Sanu
Graham
J. Bell (Flex)
Chiefs D
Crosby

Scooped him in our 20 team league this morning once I saw he was back at practice, been following him since WVU & hopefully he gets plenty of touches since Martin/Rainey look lost out there ..

You think he's worth an add in 12 team?

I'm adding him in my 10 team once this trade goes thru in the morning. I'll have an empty spot, pick him up then move him to my IR slot to reopen that empty slot. I don't think he'll play until week 9.
As of now, I wouldn't drop anyone significant to get him but like you said earlier, if you have room, I think he's worth the add. I can see it paying off down the stretch.

buc em buc em any insight on Sims, how does Lovie & co feel about him going forward?

@Buc Em any insight on Sims, how does Lovie & co feel about him going forward?
nerd.gif

I'm not crazy for dropping asiata, mjd and antone smith, right?

dropping the 3 for: mike evans, Jordan Mathews and Anthony dixon

I'm going ride it out with: rashad Jennings (really need him to come back next week), tre mason, sankey and hyde

Dixon for this week or so.. and then i'll pick up sims next week depending on @Buc Em  answer above
nerd.gif

Last edited:
lb510 lb510 Foles and Palmer the only qbs I have. The ones in FA are trash :lol: I'm leaning towards Palmer tho

u sure Ivory vs. Bills? Bills haven't allowed a single rb td all year.

I'm thinking Baldwin vs Panthers. The way Sanu and the Packers WRs ate up the secondary has me contemplating Baldwin.

Did you see Jerick Mckinnon last week? I think its a win win either way but if its close I always like to go with the RB at FLEX. Plus side with Ivory too is he is a good receiving option as well. I could see Ivory- 17-75 or 80 and 3-20 or 25.

Last edited:
I'm adding him in my 10 team once this trade goes thru in the morning. I'll have an empty spot, pick him up then move him to my IR slot to reopen that empty slot. I don't think he'll play until week 9.
As of now, I wouldn't drop anyone significant to get him but like you said earlier, if you have room, I think he's worth the add. I can see it paying off down the stretch.

buc em buc em any insight on Sims, how does Lovie & co feel about him going forward?

Pick him up right now. Especially if you're in a PPR league. He'll be back in Week 9 most likely and will make an immediate impact.

Last edited:
Thanks fellas, hopefully I can manage to get one of them. 

I'm not crazy for dropping asiata, mjd and antone smith, right?

dropping the 3 for: mike evans, Jordan Mathews and Anthony dixon

I'm going ride it out with: rashad Jennings (really need him to come back next week), tre mason, sankey and hyde

Dixon for this week or so.. and then i'll pick up sims next week depending on @Buc Em  answer above
nerd.gif
Big ups for waiting so long to drop MJD 
eek.gif

I might keep Asiata, he will probably split carries with McKinnon but he has some value..at least he'll get touches and thats all you can ask for.

Back
Top Bottom