OFFICIAL 2014 Grammy Awards Thread 1/26

i literally LOL when i seen this...she still the bae tho

TAYLOR-SWIFT-LOSER.gif

Sooooo did Kendrick win or not
Mackemore won every rap related category except rap/sung, Jay won that
what the hell
Every rap category?????
I mean.........I know there weren't alot of classic rap this year but there was a ton of **** better than mackelmore
And Im a be straight up right now
I never listened to dude music
Can't even think of a song that I heard with him
I ONLY listen to satillite radio
Hip hop nation
Shady 45
And foxxhole
I don't listen to regular radio
But I know damn well he shouldn't have won all them rap awards
Man we gotta open our eyes
They tryna steal rap from us
I wonder what other rappers think about dude winning
I mean damn they did Kendrick dirty
Bet u he though he crossed over and went mainstream
:smh: if mackelmore was black
He would be another Tyler the creator

I listened to The Heist way back. Ryan Lewis stinks as a producer with those whimsical floral arrangement beats, and though Macklemore is a good rapper in the technical sense (as in, he says complete sentences that rhyme), there's a lot of other rappers who can just flat out make better, more interesting music, both with and without the substance attached.
This too

This is the Grammy's!! People get screwed all the time. I'm specifically talking about the disgust for dude. I just don't see the reason for it.

Far from outraged

Should have expected some nters to be ignorant and intolerant
What is ignorant is your continued misunderstanding of what has been said.

If you think ppl disliking that sideshow is intolerance for gay marriage then it is clear whose ignorance reigns supreme but I wouldn't expect you to back down now since you assumed something and called me out and won't turn back now.

Clown status.

I listened to The Heist way back. Ryan Lewis stinks as a producer with those whimsical floral arrangement beats, and though Macklemore is a good rapper in the technical sense (as in, he says complete sentences that rhyme), there's a lot of other rappers who can just flat out make better, more interesting music, both with and without the substance attached.
This too

This is the Grammy's!! People get screwed all the time. I'm specifically talking about the disgust for dude. I just don't see the reason for it.
Yeah but our whole category got shafted and snatched from US and put into dudes hands

Most I music I like ain't never won no damn grammy anyways.....

and I still like it
Dudes be letting award shows tell them what's good and what's not and what they should and shouldn't like.

Thinking someone deserves praise is something to be upset about for a while but no reason to claim the culture has been insulted and this is the end of rap when the establishment giving out the awards has been known for it's ******* towards hip hop.

Far from outraged

Should have expected some nters to be ignorant and intolerant
What is ignorant is your continued misunderstanding of what has been said.

If you think ppl disliking that sideshow is intolerance for gay marriage then it is clear whose ignorance reigns supreme but I wouldn't expect you to back down now since you assumed something and called me out and won't turn back now.

Clown status.

I'm not misunderstanding anything... You think it was a sideshow, yet you agree with the message.

But the fact is they make it a spectacle for a reason. If you don't continue to hammer a clearly unjust principle, no change will occur.

People should realize that. It's still only legal in afew states

This too

Yeah but our whole category got shafted and snatched from US and put into dudes hands
This is the problem. You're letting your opinion dictate facts. If you want to start excluding ppl from hip hop watch the Grammy's exclude hip hop as a musical genre altogether.

Antidope will never realise how far JayZ has fallen
mean.gif

Hov ruined the drunk in love performance.
hov new flow is mostly unbearable, he kind of toned it down on mchg. if he had the same bars and his best of me remix flow...drunk n love would've been instant classic.

Last edited:

Most I music I like ain't never won no damn grammy anyways.....

and I still like it
Yep.

Grammys mean not a damn thing to me in terms of what's good music.  All they are is entertainment.  

laugh.gif
 @ dudes really thinking Kendrick was going to win.  

This too

This is the problem. You're letting your opinion dictate facts. If you want to start excluding ppl from hip hop watch the Grammy's exclude hip hop as a musical genre altogether.
I can see where ur coming from
But what facts do u mean???
U saying he deserved it????

Back
Top Bottom