Official 2014 State of The Union Address

federal minimum wage. to $10.10 which is still bs

minimum wage is still the same

Minimum wage for federal contractors. You know how few people that is going to have an affect on, practically Zero, None, Nada. If you are making less than that working for the federal government, even as a contractor you are doing it wrong.

They only want you to here, raising minimum wage, not know how few people it would even matter to. This whole thing is a damn joke.

And talking about jobs he has created, **** he has lost twice that, and the jobs that are being created are part time, no benefits for the most part, people can't live on that ****.

Last edited:
A bunch of things he won't actually do, let me guess, more of the same?
Wonder if we will invade and kill anymore innocent people in route to another Nobel piece prize.

federal minimum wage. to $10.10 which is still bs

minimum wage is still the same

Minimum wage for federal contractors. You know how few people that is going to have an affect on, practically Zero, None, Nada. If you are making less than that working for the federal government, even as a contractor you are doing it wrong.

They only want you to here, raising minimum wage, not know how few people it would even matter to. This whole thing is a damn joke.

And talking about jobs he has created, **** he has lost twice that, and the jobs that are being created are part time, no benefits for the most part, people can't live on that ****.

View media item 772369View media item 772370

:smh:

Sad bruh. At some point, I hope people actually do more fact checking to see how sugar coated and frosted all this is...

They got people happy over $10.10/hr. Didn't they recently say if you make under $12/hr you are living under the poverty line?

:smh:

Sad bruh. At some point, I hope people actually do more fact checking to see how sugar coated and frosted all this is...

They got people happy over $10.10/hr. Didn't they recently say if you make under $12/hr you are living under the poverty line?

dude talking about inflation and rising costs but doesnt realize that inflation data is manipulated by the government and they have a big hand in creating inflation.

[COLOR=#red]Obozo is a big joke :rofl: ... What lies did he tell yall tonight? Gonna bring back jobs? Stock market is on the rise? Housing is on a rebound? NSA will stop spying? :rofl:

KEEP PRINTING!!!!!!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:[/COLOR]

I didn't watch because I was at work, but I saw the Republican response afterward...

iKWd9ax.jpg

Obama can't make laws by himself, but for some reason some of y'all pretend like he can

think about how many hands there are in the cookie jar

y'all ****** can barely juggle a job, bills, and a couple yambs and be arguing with your friends about whos better, kobe or lebron, but quick to criticize a ***** dealing with mountains of everybody else's problems and having to make **** work with a bunch of other hard headed ******...

my head would explode having to lead a country full of ******g degenerates and entitled aholes

But he chose to do it...twice. He needs to held accountable for doing a ****** job.

Obama can't make laws by himself, but for some reason some of y'all pretend like he can

y'all ****** can barely juggle a job, bills, and a couple yambs and be arguing with your friends about whos better, kobe or lebron, but quick to criticize a ***** dealing with mountains of everybody else's problems and having to make **** work with a bunch of other hard headed ******...

my head would explode having to lead a country full of ******g degenerates and entitled aholes

100% Truth.

damn

He's doing his job....

For the rich
son is in a no win situation... 

help person A, person B gets mad and wont cooperate to get job A done... 

help person B, person A and C get mad and won't cooperate to job B done... 

and so on and so on... 

politics is way too complex to paint in black and white 

society is way too complex to satisfy... 

blame Obama for jobs?  it's his fault that these greedy bastard CEO's cutting corners any way they can 

getting us out of a pointless war gets no love.... cz again, you can't satisfy this bratty *** America we live in 

You see the look on them suckas face when he said raise wages ?? them clowns didn't even wan't to stand up :nerd:

like, oh no, Im not taking more $ out of my pocket to pay my employees. Oh no.

View media item 772267
At the different facial reactions. :lol:

:lol:
Biden was having way too much fun. I wish they moved his seat so we didnt have to see his face the ENTIRE speech. Or should I say show.

Making cars mo efficient

My SUV still getting 16 MPG obeezy

Word to my 2003 Ford.
The more gas efficient trucks and cars cost so much friggin $

wow a lot of inaccurate data

The dude went from one to war to basically another. His policies have added to our debt problem. Instead of uniting people he uses rhetoric that furthers the notion of inequality.

People are gonna be priced out of jobs demanding minimum wage increases when their duties can be done by automated machines and 3d printers. Dude has folks focused on the frivolous.

Last edited:
I wonder why he didnt mention how the Affordable health care act increased how much is deducted from our paychecks, and how our insurance plan was no-longer available, and some people had to change their doctors.

I also wonder why he didnt mention how the national debt is in outerspace at this point.

I wonder why he didnt mention how the Affordable health care act increased how much is deducted from our paychecks, and how our insurance plan was no-longer available, and some people had to change their doctors.

I also wonder why he didnt mention how the national debt is in outerspace at this point.

The ACA definitely increased my insurance. Im paying an extra $120 per month as of 01/01/14 dude. My annual salary only went up $2K for 2014. My company had reps for our health insurance to discuss this.

Is an increase expected as time passes? Certainly.

But an increase of $120 per month? Thats the ACA right there.

The ACA definitely increased my insurance. Im paying an extra $120 per month as of 01/01/14 dude. My annual salary only went up $2K for 2014. My company had reps for our health insurance to discuss this.

Is an increase expected as time passes? Certainly.

But an increase of $120 per month? Thats the ACA right there.
is your coverage better tho? 

Copays are the same price, medications are the same price.
Only difference is now Im helping pay for those who couldnt afford their own health insurance.
that doesn't tell me if the coverage is better or not .... 

are more things covered? do you have access to things you didn't in the past? etc.... 

and you were already helping to pay for those that couldn't afford it.... the ones going to the ER for colds 

you're paying for the companies/doctors being greedy ... like we always do 

KD's were $95 3 models ago.... but ****** aint tripping about that 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom