OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

That pic is an embarrassment...Coker, Shannon & Goldie sucked the life out of the program. No reason we should only have 6 1st Round picks over a 10 year period...

*Butch was on 790 basically applying for the job. Hope they give him a honest look all things considered.

Like imlive365 said we have the "talent" to win 10 games next year, just need the right coach in place. Please NO Cristobal, great recruiter but leaves A LOT to be desired as a head coach...

Yea looking at the roster only 12 seniors, you figure we lose underclassmen, there's still a lot of redshirt sophomores and juniors that will be starting next year.

Any possibility they fire Spavital?
absolutely 
laugh.gif

or at least demoted from calling plays.

He was given play calling duties in an attempt to stop him taking the OC job somewhere else. His play calling has been just awful 
laugh.gif

I didn't think it would be possible for this offense to stall out, but it is. It doesn't all necessarily fall on Spav, but we are being hurt big time by a lack of running game, due to talent at the position and mehhhh offensive line play.

Bottom line is Spav is not putting our talent in a position to do well. 

Miami officially hosted a dozen or so recruits Clemson is also pursuing. At one point during pregame warmups, Miami staffers had to usher a group of curious recruits away from the Tigers’ side of the field.

A 58-0 victory over Miami will resonate throughout talent-rich Florida, home of 11 Clemson players active for Saturday’s game, including McKensie Alexander, Jayron Kearse, Jordan Leggett, Ray-Ray McCloud, Artavis Scott and Richard Yeargin.

:lol:

Miami officially hosted a dozen or so recruits Clemson is also pursuing. At one point during pregame warmups, Miami staffers had to usher a group of curious recruits away from the Tigers’ side of the field.

A 58-0 victory over Miami will resonate throughout talent-rich Florida, home of 11 Clemson players active for Saturday’s game, including McKensie Alexander, Jayron Kearse, Jordan Leggett, Ray-Ray McCloud, Artavis Scott and Richard Yeargin.

:lol:

Maybe not the best game for Miami to host recruits.

Gotta get those bonuses brah. Top 25 Team and Conference Opponent are what 50 each? That makes up for not getting 2 Sacks and 3TFL with the D-Line and 2Int & 4Defl w/ FS/SS

Reddit got me crine [emoji]128514[/emoji]

This is do or die. We can't miss on another hire and fall back another 5 years. It's either this coach brings us back or we never do anything again.

My guess would be

Cristobal
Chudzinski
Doc Holliday
Dana Holgorsen

Lane Kiffin is a dice roll... He can recruit and in the weak ACC can have major success unlike the competition he has seen in the Pac/SEC... BUT he is the one guy to put the nail in coffin at Miami if things dont go right

Jon Gruden is always out there lol

Last edited:
LSU-Bama in primetime as expected 8PM EST CBS. Wonder with FSU's loss does that game get bumped up.

And it would still be fools gold.

Yep. The Aggie just aren't at the level to compete with the best of the best just yet :smh:

But I'd still take a 9 win season with all things being said :lol:  

Sure because it keeps the recruiting class together for the most part. I don't know how deep this Spavita/Murray thing is but I agree they are ruining Allen the same way they started to ruin Hill..

The offensive line which was arguably the strength of the team when Sumlin got there is now arguably the worst unit on the team. :smh:

Sure because it keeps the recruiting class together for the most part. I don't know how deep this Spavita/Murray thing is but I agree they are ruining Allen the same way they started to ruin Hill..

The offensive line which was arguably the strength of the team when Sumlin got there is now arguably the worst unit on the team. :smh:

Sherman was an awful in game coach, but he was great at evaluating and developing talent.

Chris Clark no longer attending Syracuse after Scott Shafer and staff wouldn't honor his commitment. One of the rare highly ranked recruits that wants to go to SU and the staff turns them away.

Last edited:
Chris Clark no longer attending Syracuse after Scott Shafer and staff wouldn't honor his commitment. One of the rare highly ranked recruits that wants to go to SU and the staff turns them away.
Wait, what?

I think that I'm in on Cristobal. I feel like he would be able to put together a highly competent staff, plus he would kill recruiting down there. He understands the job. Training under Saban for a few years can't hurt either. 

Wait, what?

I think that I'm in on Cristobal. I feel like he would be able to put together a highly competent staff, plus he would kill recruiting down there. He understands the job. Training under Saban for a few years can't hurt either. 
Are you willing to risk if he learned anything under saban tho? It's an IF with him

Back
Top Bottom