OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

As he should. Don't need to go into the black hole and fail
laugh.gif
 that job is not that bad.

The dude I got that rumour from posts on a Miami board.  It's not CIS, but I think it's affiliated with CIS. 

Miami should reach out and get RR, before VT and WVU can.  I think he would do well down there. 

There's a rumour going around that Tom Herman has already turned down Miami? 
nerd.gif
Turned down what....? They're not offering anything right now. 

O$U fans hate that * next to their win. Witness just trolls Miami anytime they're mentioned, that's nothing to even take not of.

Ole miss duffle bag boys get the credit for that. [emoji]129297[/emoji]
And how on earth is Larry Tunsil still eligible to play
?! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
We ain't doing nothin' out of the ordinary from everybody else lol

Talking out of your *** again. We won the Coastal in 2012, but chose to forego the ACC title game due to the ongoing NCAA investigation.

It don't count. And even if it did that's 1 division title in 10 seasons.

Last edited:
Ole miss duffle bag boys get the credit for that. [emoji]129297[/emoji]
And how on earth is Larry Tunsil still eligible to play
?! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hell those boosters were paying SOS high salary they can afford it. Im sure Lattimore & Clowney weren't cheap

Turned down what....? They're not offering anything right now. 

O$U fans hate that * next to their win. Witness just trolls Miami anytime they're mentioned, that's nothing to even take not of.
Idk, the rumour is Miami reached out and he's already turned them down, and he's told his assistants he's not leaving.  Wouldn't be the first time a coach told his staff that and then left, so who knows. 

The dude I got from it said the is rumour "strong".  Not sure if he got it from the board, or one of his coaching connects. 

Back
Top Bottom