OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Urban on the O'Reily factor.

You can't not say he's the worst now.

3:12 is gold.

Last edited:
@Bobby Layne The word is the SC player that was considering transferring to Michigan is LM3. Unsurprisingly, until this weekend he had been passed up on the depth chart by John Plattenburg. The tampering chatter has been particularly loud as well, though I imagine it's really just his dad mad he lost his starting spot and that the team was losing.

Temple in a primetime game on ABC. Who would have ever thought
Stupid, but what the hell do I know?

(Prob cuz they don't want to go up against LSU v. Bama)

I know that they're undefeated but Temple is not good.

Last edited:

@Bobby Layne The word is the SC player that was considering transferring to Michigan is LM3. Unsurprisingly, until this weekend he had been passed up on the depth chart by John Plattenburg. The tampering chatter has been particularly loud as well, though I imagine it's really just his dad mad he lost his starting spot and that the team was losing.
If it was him, I'm not really sure why he was considering transferring to UM.  He wouldn't start, and there's no guarantee that he would even be the 3rd safety in the Nickel and Dime packages. Wayne Lyons, who like LM3 was inconsistent during his time at Stanford, has had a hard time seeing the field this season.  

If he wanted to transfer to play CB, he wouldn't start over Stribling or Clark, and that's assuming Lewis goes pro, and Peppers doesn't get moved back. 

I love people talking about "Stidham has played in every game this year, so he's got experience behind Russell." He's thrown exactly 28 passes in his college career, so let's pump the breaks on that. He may very well end up being a stud (I definitely think he will be, and he was recruited as such as he had offers from tons of major programs), but he's still a true freshman trying to lead a playoff contending team to the promised land. He's shown some good flashes in mop-up time as a true freshman, but don't be surprised if that offense struggles a little bit early on against the true #1s of a decent team in the next few games (OK State, TCU, even K State).

As good as I think Stidham will be throughout his career (he has much higher upside than Kyler as an overall prospect), he might struggle early on as he adjusts to the college game...though I really wouldn't be surprised to see him come out and run with it. He's a very talented kid overall. Honestly, I'm not sure what to expect out of him at all the next few games, but I'm predicting he'll struggle a little bit. Fully prepared to eat crow if he and the Baylor offense succeeds though.

Last edited:
Just re-read my reply and I realize I'm waffling on the dude so bad right now, but I really don't know what to expect out of Stidham right now...my heart is saying "struggle" since he's a true freshman, but my mind is saying smooth sailing since Art and Kendall seem to be able to plug-and-play anybody within that offense. Expecting a struggle, but prepared to see Coleman continuing to catch 50-yard bombs every other play.

Baylor is one of the smoothest offenses I've seen in a long time. Doesn't seem to matter who they plug in year after year, that offense just keeps going.

Last edited:
If Babers leaves for another job, Johnson might end up becoming a FA.  He's a RS SR, who's eligible to get a 6th year if he wants it.  

If it was him, I'm not really sure why he was considering transferring to UM.  He wouldn't start, and there's no guarantee that he would even be the 3rd safety in the Nickel and Dime packages. Wayne Lyons, who like LM3 was inconsistent during his time at Stanford, has had a hard time seeing the field this season.  

If he wanted to transfer to play CB, he wouldn't start over Stribling or Clark, and that's assuming Lewis goes pro, and Peppers doesn't get moved back. 

Lewis isn't going pro.

Miami fans, how about The Rock for the next coach?

If Miami is smart they'll take a long hard look at Herman from the University of Houston.
1408.gif

Miami's gonna hire Cristobal. Which in turn likely means Coley & Beard stay IMO
Not going to happen.

The butch smoke is getting thicker and thicker [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]
There's a better chance of Golden being rehired...

If Miami is smart they'll take a long hard look at Herman from the University of Houston.
My top choice if they decide to go with a young, up and coming coach.

Last edited:
@marcweiszer: Richt on facing his fifth Florida head coach: "Most of them have whooped me so I don't know if it means a whole lot."

Back
Top Bottom