OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Most recent coordinator coaches being linked to UCF is Geoff Collins n Jeremy Pruitt n DJ Durkins.

I wouldnt be mad at any of them.

Last edited:
All of you guys who's teams need new head coaches, pls stay outta Houston, 3rd Ward in particular. :smile:

Go to Memphis, Tennessee instead.

What's fiembaums problem with miami. ******* bashing us every chance he gets.

Just another herb in the media who wants to pile on us because we're down right now. His alma mater has been terrible for a while now too, maybe the Vols should shut their program down as well :rolleyes

Last edited:
Miami fans, how about The Rock for the next coach?
heard this suggested on bomani's show (I think).. and he referenced this:

"New Houston coach Tom Herman has oversized dreams, and the video that he showed some recruits this spring didn’t have anything to do with the Cougars, at least not on the surface. No, Herman reached into the ESPN ’30 for 30’ bag and pulled out The U, a video about Miami’s ascension by tapping into what then-coach Howard Schnellenberger called “The State of Miami.”

“We showed them parts of that ESPN documentary, and then we compared our situation back to what Miami’s was in the late 1970s, early 1980s,” Herman told 247Sports in late April. “Howard Schnellenberger turned Miami into a power by getting those Miami and South Florida kids to stay home.

“The crazy thing was, Miami was awful,” Herman said. “It took a lot of improvement for them to do what they did, but this place has a winning history. There’s a tradition here, and a good recent history.”"

Just for the fact that you only have to navigate the ACC Coastal makes the Miami job better than So. Carolina

The talents better the history's better much eaiser to recruit if you have the right coach and if there offering 4 mill like the rumor then there's no way that job is better :lol: what's the argument facilities? Fiembaum was calling miami bankrupt no you idiot there just cheap.

Well Spurrier showed if you have the ball rolling South Carolina can compete with & beat Florida & Georgia.

Well Spurrier showed if you have the ball rolling South Carolina can compete with & beat Florida & Georgia.
When miamis rolling they beat everybody.

Well by most of you guys admissions Miami doesn't operate that way anymore. Going cheap definitely isn't gonna get the guy y'all want. I'm willing to bet SC will pay for the guy they want. (as long as they stay outta 3rd Ward.)

Well by most of you guys admissions Miami doesn't operate that way anymore. Going cheap definitely isn't gonna get the guy y'all want. I'm willing to bet SC will pay for the guy they want. (as long as they stay outta 3rd Ward.)
It won't. I already said it this is do or die for the program they can't miss with another bad hire this has to be the guy and they gotta open the check book for a guy who can get the job done but also pay assistants who can get the job done. You want Herman in SC?

I want any team who needs a new coach to stay outta Houston. Far away. And if they have to come go to West University or even Southmore & Blodgett but don't go to Cullen & Scott :lol:

Smoke and mirrors.
It took down Tennessee and Muschamp led Florida squads for SOS to pull off a miracle

It may have taken a miracle to wake up a historically doormant program but Ole Miss now competes with the big boys of the west no reason SC can't do the same in the east.

Ole miss duffle bag boys get the credit for that. [emoji]129297[/emoji]
And how on earth is Larry Tunsil still eligible to play
?! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Any of you know what's going on with Willis? Is he still on campus? Playing next year? If so the dline :smokin Willis Thomas moten AQM

There's a rumour going around that Tom Herman has already turned down Miami? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom