OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

I just hope if ND does get in they don't get put against Bama again to get obliterated. 

If only UNC didn't blow that USCe game
I know it's brand name recognition, but interesting that OU has a terrible loss to Texas and UNC has a terrible loss to USCe and yet the gap is as wide as it is. 

I believe they're getting more credit for their loss than anything so as long as Clemson keeps winning they'll be up there. 

OU always gets that benefit tho.
That's why I said it's brand recognition, which is also the reason I believe that OU is the only team that will get in from the Big 12 even with a loss, hell they may seriously leave out an undefeated OSU or Baylor for ND just because of the name. 

True but damn the East fell off man :lol:

You right. UGA is typically good for about 9 wins a season (not even trying to be funny). Tennessee wins the recruiting battles but can't win on the field. mizzou has just been trash all year. And with spurrier leaving I don't expect much from South Carolina for a good 3-4 years unless they get a great hire.

2007 didn't happen.
2012 didn't happen.

Get your selective memory havin aaa outta here with that, McElwain riding the back of Muschamps defense. Y'all suck.

I think an undefeated B12 team knocks ND out, now if they all have 1 loss and ND wins out I think they're in.

I wonder if Ohio state beats MSU, Mich, and Iowa consecutively if they'll be number 1 in the final. That's a rough 3 game stretch though so we will see

OU always gets that benefit tho.
That's why I said it's brand recognition, which is also the reason I believe that OU is the only team that will get in from the Big 12 even with a loss, hell they may seriously leave out an undefeated OSU or Baylor for ND just because of the name. 

There is no way Baylor gets snubbed if they win four games in a row against OU, OSU, TCU, and UT.

This Notre Dame hype is a joke, wins against mighty Navy and Temple? FOH

Last edited:
2007 didn't happen.
2012 didn't happen.

Get your selective memory havin aaa outta here with that, McElwain riding the back of Muschamps defense. Y'all suck.

2 years outta 10 :lol: and ya lost both times

We suck but washed ya off the field two years in a row...what does that make the Dawgs?

Last edited:
2007 didn't happen.
2012 didn't happen.

If we suck what does that make UGA? Haven't won shhh since 1980. Riding the legs of Herschel and Dooley. Squandering all that talent every year :smh: All them 1st round picks and nothing **** here. Gonna be funny when Auburn beats y'all Saturday.

There is no way Baylor gets snubbed if they win four games in a row against OU, OSU, TCU, and UT.

This Notre Dame hype is a joke, wins against mighty Navy and Temple? FOH

Word. Stanford gonna lose to Oregon and ND gonna lose to Stanford. That'll take care of both of them.

Bama's defense is built to stop I formation/pro style offenses. The scheme & the players they recruit are geared towards that hence why they tend to struggle vs spread teams.

They've had to change their recruiting some to better deal w: the more & more spread they'll face

You said Bama built to stop who in the SEC? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

2007 didn't happen.

2012 didn't happen.

lol, why are you so upset.

I meant to quote Mamba ol intolerable aaa :lol: Gators trash and your trash double agents almost destroyed UGA (Schotty & AD Greg McGarity) but we sniffed em out

So A&M & UT gonna be in the market for new OCs this offseason? Should be fun.

Biggest blank check wins. :nerd:
Should that really be a hard decision for somebody? You'll maybe be able to get paid a little more at UT, but the talent disparity on offense should be big enough at A&M to not make the extra money and more difficult rebuild worth it...

Back
Top Bottom