OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Chip to SC of course...
chip ant going to SC and USC wouldn't hire him they don't fit each other at all.

something like Vtech would fit him prefect tho.

When Jimbo says no, who do they turn to? This looks bad.
I like Les, and hope he ends up back on his feet in the B1G somewhere, but they should be fine.  Unless Texas opens up, LSU is the best job on the market. 
dude is 63 years old I don't see him taken another job anymore. take that money and go work the TV booth

what makes LSU a better job then USC?

if miami can offer 6 years 21 million ..you think he turning down that kind of money...no state tax and you can retire in miami....bang

Last edited:
Dudes on ESPN LA said Cowherd wasn't supposed to talk and could have outed the coach, but since he already said something, they'll add that SC is looking to spend $8-10 million on their next coach.

John Harbaugh?

Baltimore is a sinking ship, he'd be smart to hop off while he still can.

Last edited:
if miami can offer 6 years 21 million ..you think he turning down that kind of money...no state tax and you can retire in miami....bang
I don't think miami is going to be able to get anybody prominent to be honest.  I like the team, and want them to be back, but why would anybody go there?  The only way people like charlie strong or one of the other big guys would go there is if they get fired, and can't go to any other big name program.  I just don't see them being able to get somebody big.  Also, I know that it has been somewhat stated that UM is ready to spend on this coach... but they have 10 years of spending absolutely nothing on a coach, and going cheap.  Why would we expect them to change now?

chip ant going to SC and USC wouldn't hire him they don't fit each other at all.

dude is 63 years old I don't see him taken another job anymore. take that money and go work the TV booth

VT is not at all a place Chip Kelly would go :lol:

He could do major damage with the players in this recruiting footprint, but so would Herman or Mullen.

I don't think miami is going to be able to get anybody prominent to be honest.  I like the team, and want them to be back, but why would anybody go there?  The only way people like charlie strong or one of the other big guys would go there is if they get fired, and can't go to any other big name program.  I just don't see them being able to get somebody big.  Also, I know that it has been somewhat stated that UM is ready to spend on this coach... but they have 10 years of spending absolutely nothing on a coach, and going cheap.  Why would we expect them to change now?
That ten years us only 2 hires. Other then SC there's not a better job then miami. VT is not a better job. SC isn't a better job. They have the proably deepest talent pool in the country. Why would a coach not wanna come here? If we offer with the big boys we can get one.

I forgot where I read it but it said Miami never gets their 1st choice when it comes to head coaches and this goes all the way back to Schnellenberger. Even Jimmy Johnson wasn't the 1st choice. Don't know how true that is or if that matters much.

If it becomes open LSU is a better job than Miami. Way better job.

:lol: :lol: Bless your heart.
he probably meant with vacancies

And he's right

Goldens 2.4 mill per extension was given to him before the coaching salary boom like 3 years ago . next coach is easily getting north of 3.2

We have a track record of sending multiple coaches to the nfl if money is the issue ....you could just bounce after a few years .

Last edited:
If hes gone then I wanna see him tasting sunlifes grass next year if we don't hire butch.

Last edited:
USCw/LSU
VT
USCe

All are better jobs than Miami and after Jimbo goes to LSU, the Noles go past them as well.

USCw/LSU
VT
USCe

All are better jobs than Miami and after Jimbo goes to LSU, the Noles go past them as well.
:lol: hilarious I swear

Just curious but what in the hell makes you think VT and SC are better jobs then miami both have done absolutely nothing other then have success with 1 coach. Lemme guess facilities right?/:lol:

Last edited:

No instate rival, and the state of Lousiana produces the most NFL players per capita.  IMO LSU is the second best job in the country. 

USC and LSU will obviously be the top jobs.

But how many chances does USC get? What if this hire doesn't work either?

Back
Top Bottom