OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

We opening up against Michigan in Ann Arbor :pimp: Leggo.

Then the Terps, and lastly FIU.

Last edited:
@Brodyman321: @18franks not big enough of a man for the responsibility? Yeah we don't need you then. Go sir behind Grier for 3 year as

@skipandpete: @18franks Why would you decomit when #LSU is down?--that's when real men step up.Perhaps #SEC not for you--#OSU #FSU seem more your style

@bwalsh580307: @18franks I thought military families understood what the word commitment meant

@mcpizzolato: @18franks We didn't need you anyway, there is always someone a little bit better, so don't flatter yourse

@BobRo: @18franks - sometimes football is more important than aquality education so enjoy football at bama

@KevinParnella: @18franks "But whoever keeps his word, in him truly the love of God is perfected. By this we may know that we are in him" - 1 John 2:5 #LSU

@wmccl42: @18franks Come on Franks Be a Man of your word

@Ejcambre1: @18franks we don't want a quitter

@kileygreathouse: @18franks Take that 18 off.. You gotta earn that.

@winston318: @18franks I guess you knew that you couldn't start over Harris anyway. Good luck I hope you play against LSU

@tyler4682: @18franks you just threw your NFL career down the drain, they don't draft back up quarterbacks

@tyler4682: @18franks have fun backing up Grier.

@dejayynes: @18franks PLEASE COME TO FLORIDA WE NEED YOU TREON SUCKS PLEASE SAVE US I LOVE YOU

When you take college football too seriously, you tweet dumb **** like this @ recruits

Where can I follow recruiting for schools not named USC or UCLA without having to pay that 247 fee?

Or is it just one of those things you gotta comb twitter for?

** Liked Mike? … Did Ohio State almost have the next Tom Herman?

Beck was not Urban’s first choice. According to a source, that was then Boise State offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach Mike Sanford, who's now Notre Dame’s offensive coordinator. Still just 33 years old, Sanford was viewed in the coaching community as a Herman-type brilliant mind.

So why isn’t Sanford wearing Scarlet and Gray?

“Urban was trying to sell being a [co-coordinator with Warinner],” the source said. “That just wasn’t gonna fly. And if you look now, [Sanford] is doing a heck of a job [at Notre Dame] calling plays. But he's also a heck of a QB coach. He's developed [DeShone] Kizer well enough to keep them in the playoff hunt.

“And yes, Ed did endorse Beck. He coached with Beck before; Ed knew Beck wouldn't have reservations sharing duties with him.”

:lol:  It should still be a good game.  I'm expecting Urban to have those guys motivated for this, and OSU will probably come out playing the best they have all season. 

Division/playoff wise it's not over for either team either.  PSU has a chance against MSU if PSU's OL can give Hack some time. 

Yeah who would've ever thought the winner of our game will be pulling for Penn State :lol:

Do we know if Cook is playing yet?

Yeah who would've ever thought the winner of our game will be pulling for Penn State
laugh.gif

Do we know if Cook is playing yet?
The line jumped from like 1.5 to 11.5 so I assume so. 

Before we start, a disclaimer: all info here is pieced together from various sources with connections in the coaching, agent and other realms of college football industry. We've got no confirmation of any finalized deals, and the impending tidal wave of movement in college football makes any forecasts tenuous. See: Mike Leach and Sean Miller.

With that out of the way, we can report the Dan Mullen-to-Maryland chatter has quickly grown beyond Maryland circles.

One reliable industry source with no ties to Maryland told IMS talk has intensified about Mullen to Maryland, saying talk has spread quickly in SEC circles that Mullen could be Maryland-bound.

Virginia Tech, one of the other schools believed to be chasing Mullen, is said to be more likely to hire Memphis' Justin Fuente, which would help Maryland's pursuit. Virginia is other school we've heard mentioned with Mullen, who appears to have emerged as Maryland's leading candidate, the source said.

"He's probably the biggest name that would say yes [to Maryland]," he said.

Back
Top Bottom