OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

That's how u know media hype is so real.

The **** Dalvin does is RIDICULOUS.
It's like watching **gulp** Marshall Faulk with the rock.
I get so amped watching him run. My god.

According to one site, Herman and SCAR have reached a tentative agreement.

(UPDATE 11/24) We are told today a tentative agreement on an offer in principle between USC and Tom Herman has been reached. The deal is contingent on Herman and his wife liking what they see when they visit USC and Herman and Ray Tanner being comfortable with one another. That visit could take place as early as Sunday or the first part of next week depending on the outcome of Houston’s game Friday with Navy. A Houston loss would expedite the process. All information at this time points toward Herman. All other names are simply fallback prospects should things not work out with Herman.

http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/2015/11/24/usc-coaching-search-whos-hot-whos-not-verson-1-0/

Mullen seems pressed to get out of Miss St. Competing in the West is brutal so I don't blame him one bit. 

New Rankings

1. Clemson
2. Alabama
3. Oklahoma
4. Iowa

5. Michigan State
6. Notre Dame
7. Baylor
8. Ohio State
9. Stanford
10. Michigan
11. Oklahoma State
12. Florida
13. Florida State
14. North Carolina
15. Navy
16. Northwestern
17. Oregon
18. Mississippi
19. TCU
20. Washington State
21. Mississippi State
22. UCLA
23. Utah
24. Toledo
25. Temple

And his recruiting base is much smaller now that Ole Miss is back good.

He should definitely jump ship now. His stock is probably as high as it will ever get in Starkville

That final 4 would be so trash

give me

Clemson
Alabama
Michigan St
Stanford

if all these teams win out

I wanna see Iowa win out and have Notre Dame win out. And see if the committee has the balls to put them over Iowa. If they do it'll be utter ********.

I wanna see Iowa win out and have Notre Dame win out. And see if the committee has the balls to put them over Iowa. If they do it'll be utter ********.

Nobody will give a dab after the final four games start. Who will cry louder? ND fan base or Iowa?

Nobody will give a dab after the final four games start. Who will cry louder? ND fan base or Iowa?
If Notre is put in over Iowa then the whole country will criticize the committee. It'll be an obvious case of giving Notre Dame the nod cause there a bigger household name.

That final 4 would be so trash

give me

Clemson
Alabama
Michigan St
Stanford

if all these teams win out
pimp.gif
wouldn't be mad

@swendro88 @Bobby Layne

I'm not even excited enough for our game to talk smack anymore :smh:

I hope your team brings that same fire to the game. I'm sure they'll play like they should've last week though.

Still a big game though.

Kicks off the next 10 year war (should urbz last that long).

Big recruiting weekend for Michigan.

Possible 11-win season for year 1 of coach Harbaugh on the line, which would beyond nearly everyone's expectations for this season.

I hope your team brings that same fire to the game. I'm sure they'll play like they should've last week though.

Still a big game though.

Kicks off the next 10 year war (should urbz last that long).

Big recruiting weekend for Michigan.

Possible 11-win season for year 1 of coach Harbaugh on the line, which would beyond nearly everyone's expectations for this season.

I'm excited but damn I wish it was for the division (it still could be but you know what I mean)

I can't wait to see how the players are during the game, emotions gonna be running high for sure

Back
Top Bottom