OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

High risk high reward with Diaz imo ..most important thing is that if it goes left Richt will fire him.

Golden fires nobody in 5 years. His levels of incompetence still amaze me
laugh.gif
LOL Richts not firing anybody, champ. Can't believe he just hired Searels again smh

Kirby Smart hires James Coley as WR Coach and Dell McGee as RB Coach 
glasses.gif
<--DawgShades

Last edited:
There's no chance Gary goes to USC :lol:. That's a free trip for sure. Jersey kid hitting LA in January.

There's no chance Gary goes to USC :lol:. That's a free trip for sure. Jersey kid hitting LA in January.

yeah, it aint happening. But he always said USC was his school growing up, and a school he's always been interested in. Isn't he the kid who's Mom is going to decide for him?

Hopefully the great Helton can tug on the heart strings of his Mom and persuade them.

I think Mora is done

would he be that sought after by an NFL team though? I think his stock has taken a hit. Wouldn't be that bad to stick around and coach Rosen. Rosen is special.

*trying to kid myself and hope Mora sticks around so its not a job Chip Kelly would take.

Hey if he wants the trip, pay for it.

Not knocking the hustle, but he's not down to Michigan and SC. Going to Michigan and taking a free trip to SC. Think that the SEC schools were the only real competitors and they seem to be eliminated.

Gary's last OV is to USC then I think he's coming back to AA for an unofficial. Once Kareem Walker gets settled in he wants to visit.

Gary with USC is kind of a similar situation as Iman with Michigan last year.

We all know where he's going. But just like Iman he wants to come see the campus and hear the pitch before he goes back and commits where we all know he will.

Short of an incredible DC hire or pitch to his mom it's a huge long shot.

Last edited:
And he completely dominated at UA practices last week from all accounts. Confirmed his ranking.

Junior Safety Tyvis Powell declared for draft, and so it begins
frown.gif
Apple, Marshall, and Bell are rumoured to be gone too right?  

Considering what UM brings back (Henry is the only UC who might bolt), and what they might be bringing in, are they the favorites in the B1G next season?

I think so too. 

It was rumoured that Tomsula was the rat on Harbaugh's coaching staff that was leaking **** to the media, but based on his awkward interactions with the media this season, I'm not so sure that was the case anymore. 

Since no one can see it because it's behind a pay wall, Kyle Allen is "virtually" a lock to UH. We shall see how this plays out because Herman was a "virtual" lock for Georgia, SC, etc etc.
from r/cfb

Chuck Pagano might take a year off from coaching and hang around AA as a "defensive consultant" next season.  He's got a nephew who is going to be a FR on the team. 

Last edited:
My fellow canes. Do you think Chad is being given a diet plan to lose some weight this off season? Or do you think they'll move him inside and let Willis and AQM run off the edges?

Apple, Marshall, and Bell are rumoured to be gone too right?  

Considering what UM brings back (Henry is the only UC who might bolt), and what they might be bringing in, are they the favorites in the B1G next season?

If all goes according to "plan" we return Raekwon, Conley and Lewis at DE as starters on defense. Offense will lose a ton of seniors and as of now I know Jalin Marshall will be leaving too.

You guys will definitely be the favorites going into the season. We have no shortage of talent waiting but as we all know talent takes time to gel together. That Oklahoma game could be a bloodbath

Back
Top Bottom