Would any one give up the following:

Justin Forsett

Dez Bryant

Stefon Diggs

Receive

Chris Ivory

Randall Cobb

Jarvis Landry

My other Running backs are AP, Gore, and Hyde.  My other receivers are Antonio Brown, Brandon Marshall, and Brandon Lafell.

Standard scoring.

ESPN PPR (1 POINT)

Should i trade Jeremy Langford for Danny Amendola?

I have Julio Jones, Julian Edelman, and Martavis Bryant as my WR...

ESPN PPR (1 POINT)

Should i trade Jeremy Langford for Danny Amendola?

I have Julio Jones, Julian Edelman, and Martavis Bryant as my WR...

i'd do it

once Forte comes back Langford will get more touches but not like he's getting now

who are your other RB's?

it's very doable

Gurley, McCoy, Karlos Williams and Ajayi.

WR's would be Julio, Robinson, Sanders, Decker and Diggs.

you're good at RB Gurley & McCoy ROS. you'd have 5 good WR's to choose from each week, i'm sure you can package 2 of them to improve your RB's if you really wanted to.

i'd do it.

pick 4 full ppr

hopkins vs jets
evans @ eagles
cooper @ lions
sanders @ bears
diggs vs packers

gut is telling me to sit diggs but hopkins vs revis with yates/weeden as his QB worries me

McFadden vs Mia or Yeldon vs Ten?

Pick 1 WR and 1 flex: A Robinson vs Ten, Cooper vs Det, Jeffrey vs Den or whoever I don't start btw DMC and TJ? Standard. Thanks guys

Hard to know what to expect from Ertz with Sanchez as QB. 

J Thomas has also been worthless as of late.

Is there any other TE on the waiver?

Fleener and clay are prob the only other options id consider. Thinking about just rolling with Thomas and hoping for the best. :smh:

I really hope Forte doesn't play this week, Langford is on fire right now!
I need Forte to play or Im stuck going against Langford in my 14tm lg 
mean.gif

@RapSheet: #Titans promising rookie RB David Cobb (IR/to return) will make his debut tonight, I’m told. Antonio Andrews will start, Cobb will mix in

Is this trade even?

incoming: Mark Ingram. outgoing: Blount and the choice btw Diggs or Michael Floyd

Last edited:
Whoever gets Ingram wins
I'm trying to get Ingram because the owner has both Ingram and D Will on bye weeks and is one game out of the playoffs. 

His only RB worth starting is a questionable Forte. Would that factor in his decision in denying the trade? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom