OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Anybody know if Langford is expected to start Sunday? Its between starting him or TJ Yeldon. Legit stuck :x :smh:

Anybody know if Langford is expected to start Sunday? Its between starting him or TJ Yeldon. Legit stuck :x :smh:

Thu, Nov 19 at 3:32pm

Forte (knee) said Thursday that he expects to return "soon," but caution will ultimately rule the decision, Jeff Dickerson of ESPN Chicago reports.

Analysis: After kicking off the week with a limited practice, Forte was held out of drills Thursday, as they were forced indoors on turf due to breezy conditions in Chicago. While acknowledging that this was the reason for the DNP, he also added that he was "pain-free" in the portions of Wednesday's practice in which he was a participant. His expectation of an impending return was accompanied by a qualifier: with two games in a five-day span -- the Bears play Sunday against the Broncos and Thanksgiving night in Green Bay -- he'll likely have to prove that his sprained MCL has diminished entirely in order to suit up for both outings. Any further absences will place the onus of the Bears' ground attack on the shoulders of Jeremy Langford.

Keeping an eye on it as well since I have Langford too. I doubt he plays this week though.

Calvin johnosn, ty, deandre, allen robinson..... Pick 3 !
It would be pretty dumb to sit Hopkins or ARob.. toss up between the other 2 guys.    still blows my mind that Megatron is no longer a must start. 

Last edited:
It would be pretty dumb to sit Hopkins or ARob.. toss up between the other 2 guys.    still blows my mind that Megatron is no longer a must start. 
It sucks that Megatron's fantasy value dipped a lot this season

F U STAFFORD

McFadden dealing with a hamstring injury is Rod Smith worth picking up ?
if you have a roster space, i suppose. i don't know how effective rod will be but i have him stashed just because of mcfaddens injury history. Also i guess since playoffs are coming off, it's best to take fliers on handcuffs. Id consider picking up ajayi, buck allen, bilal powell, or tevin coleman. You know that the handcuffs will have solid value if the starters were to be injured down the road. at least this is what i do every year for fantasy. you never know and with this season, rbs have been falling left and right. 

Playing Yeldon tonight

Need a TE, should I start Julius or drop him for Ebron? Need a fill in for Barnidge

Has Julius been that much of a dud?

Ebron posting decent numbers, but maybe look at Gillmore or Maxx Williams instead. Ravens are depleted at targets and they like going 2 TE sets.

Antonio Andrews or karlos williams or Matt jones?
eyes.gif

dont like any of those .. if i had to pick I'd go with Los and hope he vultures a TD

What you guys think about David Cobb from the Titans?
if you got space ... pick him up 

i wouldnt plug him in tonight though, more of a wait and see imo

theres so much talk and hype about him being a great back ... but Dallas and this thread did the same for Christine Michael

Back
Top Bottom