OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I'm trying to get Ingram because the owner has both Ingram and D Will on bye weeks and is one game out of the playoffs. 
His only RB worth starting is a questionable Forte. Would that factor in his decision in denying the trade? Thanks

Depends. I would send the offer. I would send Blount and diggs out for Ingram. Just see if he'll bite. I doubt he'd want Mike Floyd cos of that hammy injury

Please pick 1 out of the following:

Lafell @ Buffalo

Amendola @ Buffalo

Cobb @ Minnesota

Standard scoring.

Flex help, standard scoring.

Ajayi or Ellington?

Martavis and Cooks are on bye and I got Decker, Hurns, AP and Lamar Miller starting. I currently have Ellington plugged in.

romo or bortles? i have arob and dez so which combo is likely to get tds?

standard

If Yeldon plays tonight, is he worth starting over Blount on a short week?
Im starting Yeldon tonight if he plays. 

One I dont have any other viable choice and two last time he was hurt then played after the Q he went off. I am hoping for the same thing. 

Gurley and Woodhead Starting, Alshon as my Flex. Do I replace Woodhead or Alshon with Yeldon, or keep it as it is?

Praying Luck gets back week 14 or that I get the bye week. Until then Ill be rolling with Brock. 

Sucks I won't have a first-round Bye as the first place team. 8/12 get in the playoffs, not 6.

Got Bortles, Robinson, and Walker going tonight. I know it's TNF but hoping for a high scoring affair...

I have Robinson in 10tm PPR (benched Hurns)

and

Yeldon and Robinson in 14tm

I really hope they lay the smack on the Titans Id love a nice Thursday points headstart.

Need a flex...

Lafell vs. bills
Hurns vs titans
TY vs. falcon

Currently I have Hurns in there but thinking Lafell gets more targets w Edelman out.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom