OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn people actually listen to Bravelude's predictions and basketball thoughts? I'm impressed.

I feel like this Rocket-Clipper game is such a toss up. No idea what's gonna happen. Momentum is like non-existent for both teams right now. Just hoping for a close game.
Dont be fooled by Bravelude's grammar and weird English. He's a good basketball analyst.

:lol:

Last edited:
Yea when he uses actual reasoning dude provides good thoughts

But he goin on them tangents where he brings in all that extra stuff, regardless its good entertainment

I just wanna know why he hates the Bulls, is it really cause of Jimmy Butler's struggle fade

Damn people actually listen to Bravelude's predictions and basketball thoughts? I'm impressed.

I feel like this Rocket-Clipper game is such a toss up. No idea what's gonna happen. Momentum is like non-existent for both teams right now. Just hoping for a close game.
Everyone's been there before.  It's a mental game though.  Doc will be telling the Clippers how they beat the Spurs and all that.

McHale and Co got the upset momentum and the home court advantage as well.  But the main thing here was that McHale let those rejects go street ball style at the end and left them in there.  Harden would've recovered from his illness and hopefully he wises up too.

It's pretty obvious that the slight edge sides with the Rockets right now.  So if the Rockets are actually winning through the 1/2 and don't play ketchup they'll be fine.

Yea when he uses actual reasoning dude provides good thoughts

But he goin on them tangents where he brings in all that extra stuff, regardless its good entertainment

I just wanna know why he hates the Bulls, is it really cause of Jimmy Butler's struggle fade
I'm disappointed the BULLS didn't close out the CAVS, thus giving LEBRON another chance to win.  Nothing brings more joy than to see Propecia James lose.

Jimmy Butler's memory foam hair is no good too, he should work for Amazon shipping dept.

Last edited:
I see... You got my respect meng, I want nothing more then for dude to lose as well, thats why i roasted the bulls so bad for not closing

Soft *** ******

Of course Earl had the slo-mo of Stephs mom giving the exit call.

Stephs Mother is barely one step below Stacy Dash, barely.

Of course Earl had the slo-mo of Stephs mom giving the exit call.

Stephs Mother is barely one step below Stacy Dash, barely.

Chill fam Stacey Dash look you g as hell still, you can see the age in steph's mom and that's what somewhat makes her attractive, like the fact they she looks good for her age, not saying im into Gilfs or anything like that :nerd:

Stop quoting me yall

I saw all 6 games wiz hawks and 2 games of hawks nets

And Korver did work in 1 game, yall severely overrating his impact, at the end of the day if he aint hitting shots, he a liability

You fanned Bruh. You rode(at least the playoffs) out Bruh. Even when the World knew Wiz might lose, you fanned. I got your back on GP man, you seem to be a good friend type honorable type, we shall see, now that Wiz is out

And for the record, the age in Stephs Moms face, is what makes her hot, in a way.

Stacey Dash with no makeup vs Mrs. Curry with no make up, I bet it's close.

Mother's Father, AL HORFORD the REAL MVP.  NO wonder he had that cardiac arrest heart thing.  Hortford looks like USHER x NICHOLAS BATTUM collabo.  Like, they could all be related.  He has the lude factor.  Gosh, his meat being polished and getting powered up is just envious to men.

I know antidope kind of ruined it as far as advocating for a return for someone.

But @DarthSka, ryan posting at 7pm EST right now? Please let us, the thread, talk to him, please Bruh, please. Let him come back

Its crazy how Steph's mom looks so good, she is like one of the legitimate Gilfs i know, like her kid didnt have a kid in the teens

And Horford was always putting on since then Florida days dude got his right

Not gon' lie though bravelude, the girl in the Xmas colored dress with her chesticle about to divert, she's super cute, I think this is where I say "info/ IG /Twitter on the green dress girl"

Not gon' lie though bravelude, the girl in the Xmas colored dress with her chesticle about to divert, she's super cute, I think this is where I say "info/ IG /Twitter on the green dress girl"

:lol: Amelia Vega it's his wife, she was a former Miss Universe winner

:lol: yea dude is still looking that corny, they probably got mad cheeks tho after that first Chip at Florida

:lol: Amelia Vega it's his wife, she was a former Miss Universe winner
:lol: yea dude is still looking that corny, they probably got mad cheeks tho after that first Chip at Florida

i.didnt know that. man corey was proally on crack.for a while, no.wonder he got pale and skinny. lol i always somehow think jerry bayless, conley, and brewer to be the same. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom