OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no Kevin Love and Kyrie is hurt
laugh.gif
you trying so hard
Ole really?

Lebron maybe able to punk GSW like he punked the Thunder in the finals that year, they was def to young

James Harden got punked so bad, that it followed him for a bit

They were like 22 and 23 yrs old bro. These grown men with kids fam. Bron aint punking nobody but tristan sus self. Besides that was 25 yr old bron that could play 48 minutes with no cramps.

Last edited:
Wow didn't know it was that serious. Sorry to hear that

I wanted yall as healthy as possible
I hear ya, man.  Feel like this could've been an epic 7 game series despite many thinking Houston would be lucky to win a game.  Your Warriors are as deadly as advertised, and Steph is almost impossible to dislike.  Too many major NBA injuries this year 
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Wow didn't know it was that serious. Sorry to hear that

I wanted yall as healthy as possible

I hear ya, man.  Feel like this could've been an epic 7 game series despite many thinking Houston would be lucky to win a game.  Your Warriors are as deadly as advertised, and Steph is almost impossible to dislike.  Too many major NBA injuries this year  >: :stoneface: :smh:  

This has been a dream season for us Warrior fans.

Crazy that all the teams left in the playoffs either lost in the 1st round last year or didn't even make it.

Lebron maybe able to punk GSW like he punked the Thunder in the finals that year, they was def to young

They were like 22 and 23 yrs old bro. These grown men with kids fam. Bron aint punking nobody but tristan sus self. Besides that was 25 yr old bron that could play 48 minutes with no cramps.

:lol: don't let him punk you B

But the only starter with a kid is Curry, im pretty sure Bogut has no kids but im not sure

:lol: don't let him punk you B

But the only starter with a kid is Curry, im pretty sure Bogut has no kids but im not sure

I not letting him get me suspended brosef loll

So what is actually wrong with his knee?
 The unhappy triad occurs due to a lateral blow to the knee causing a rupture in the anterior cruciate ligament, medial collateral ligament, and meniscus. Injury is most often sustained when a lateral (from the outside) force impacts the knee while the foot is fixed on the ground. The strong valgus or rotary force to the knee tears the ACL, MCL, and medial meniscus all together. This type of injury occurs often in contact sports such as football, rugby, or motocross. During the injury, the leg is laterally rotated and over-abducted. In about 10% of cases the force is applied to the opposite side of the knee, and the lateral and posterolateral ligaments are torn.
Houston very concerned tonight that D12 might've torn his MCL.  Bad strain at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom