OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Western Conference gonna end like the NFC Playoffs.

Spurs got gut punched, then the Clips, then Rockets, then the Warriors.

Man all these injuries this year :smh:

Imagine how great things would have been with all teams healthy in the west

Dwight Howard is pure trash. I don't respect this dude at all. He is by far the biggest waste of God given talent and ability I've ever seen in a professional athlete. He has NO HEART and is the definition of mentally soft. Lames and Rockets fans who haven't figured it out yet will defend him. If I was Houston I'd trade him or cut him outright. I can find big guys at gyms across the world with more fight and will to win then that guy.

If he can't average 20-15 in this series sleeping vs Bogut and the boys I honestly believe he should be thrown out the league. Right along side the Knicks.

CLE might not make it past ATL
but you got cats already talking GSW v CLE

although ATL v GSW would be a buns Finals

got a homie that lives in the A who hates the Hawks id lovr to see them win so i can tease them

Dwight Howard is pure trash. I don't respect this dude at all. He is by far the biggest waste of God given talent and ability I've ever seen in a professional athlete. He has NO HEART and is the definition of mentally soft. Lames and Rockets fans who haven't figured it out yet will defend him. If I was Houston I'd trade him or cut him outright. I can find big guys at gyms across the world with more fight and will to win then that guy.

If he can't average 20-15 in this series sleeping vs Bogut and the boys I honestly believe he should be thrown out the league. Right along side the Knicks.

Well we know whose sister was getting served Pappadeaux's by Dwight in that hotel room

"What you've just said...." -Billy Madison

Some of y'all just say **** for shock value like how many people can I get a reaction out of today type ****.

Some of y'all just say **** for shock value like how many people can I get a reaction out of today type ****.

It's true. How I feel. Go ahead. Tell me how great Howard is. Dispute and debate what I said. If your a Rockets fan then I already know where your coming from and I'm not interested in a fanboy response. Dude is trash with no heart. Stamped by 5 time NBA champion Kobe Bryant.

20-15 is what should be expected for 7 games. Anything less is laughable for a player of his supposed caliber.

Last edited:

It's true. How I feel. Go ahead. Tell me how great Howard is. Dispute and debate what I said. If your a Rockets fan then I already know where your coming from and I'm not interested in a fanboy response. Dude is trash with no heart. Stamped by 5 time NBA champion Kobe Bryant.

20-15 is what should be expected for 7 games. Anything less is laughable for a player of his supposed caliber.

The dude brought a team with Peter turkolu(?) as their #1 option behind Dwight to the finals.

I mean you said Houston should cut or trade a top 5 center in a league lacking big men. So what are we talking about here? Let's just disregard that he put up good numbers these entire playoffs so far. We gonna cut or trade someone because he lacks "heart" and Kobe Bryant of all people does not endorse him? Not even a rocket fan or a Dwight Howard fan in the least stop with the foolishness. Dudes let hate cloud their judgment way too much. **** like this is why I want certain players to succeed like Bron and now DH12 cause the hate is so unecessary. 

His numbers are hollow. They amount to nothing. Rudy Gay puts up numbers. Jeff Green puts up numbers. Josh smith puts up numbers. They are all the same player. You will never win with those guys and they eat your money and cap. Howard is the worst offender. He has the size and skill to DOMINATE. Instead he jokes around, is soft as cotton and doesn't seem to care much about winning. Everyone knows this throughout the NBA. It's no secret dudes don't respect him as a Superstar big should be respected.

If he plays for your team, I get it he's a likable dude off the court. I can't speak for other teams fans but as a Wizard. We don't respect or fear this dude against us anymore. Just another big guy to flex on dunking is how he's viewed in my circles amongst fans I know.

20-15 bro. Nothing less in this big series vs a (so we're told) lesser big. Bogut > Howard right now. Srs

roll.gif
 8/8

guys he has no hart bcuz i dont like his social media presence :frown:

Kobe played on the same floor with dude. I guess Kobe didn't like his social media presence either? In a NBA devoid of great bigs the fact he doesn't get 20-15 for just showing up every night is a joke. That video proves exactly what I'm saying. Where is that DOMINATE guy? What happen to him?

Last night at halftime not one player had more than 1 TO. Howard had 5 and GS scored on all 5 TOs. Smh

His numbers are hollow. They amount to nothing. Rudy Gay puts up numbers. Jeff Green puts up numbers. Josh smith puts up numbers. They are all the same player. You will never win with those guys and they eat your money and cap. Howard is the worst offender. He has the size and skill to DOMINATE. Instead he jokes around, is soft as cotton and doesn't seem to care much about winning. Everyone knows this throughout the NBA. It's no secret dudes don't respect him as a Superstar big should be respected.

If he plays for your team, I get it he's a likable dude off the court. I can't speak for other teams fans but as a Wizard. We don't respect or fear this dude against us anymore. Just another big guy to flex on dunking is how he's viewed in my circles amongst fans I know.

20-15 bro. Nothing less in this big series vs a (so we're told) lesser big. Bogut > Howard right now. Srs

But Dwight routinely makes gortat and nene his *****. Imagine how much better the wiz would be if they had Dwight instead of one of those scrubs. Bet he wouldn't have fallen to the ground and let horford grab and uncontested rebound for an easy layup before the buzzer to win a playoff game.

But Dwight routinely makes gortat and nene his *****. Imagine how much better the wiz would be if they had Dwight instead of one of those scrubs. Bet he wouldn't have fallen to the ground and let horford grab and uncontested rebound for an easy layup before the buzzer to win a playoff game.

He wouldn't have. Your right because he would have already fouled out or been injured. Ha ha ha

Sure he's better than my bigs. Since when has Gortat or Nene been considered a top 5 big though? Gortat came off the bench for the dude in Orlando. I'm not going that far. This isn't random slander but a basketball fans frustration with a player that disappoints constantly.

Dwight could of played him being on the floor gave the rockets confidence as soon as he bailed Warriors started cooking em

Kobe played on the same floor with dude. I guess Kobe didn't like his social media presence either? In a NBA devoid of great bigs the fact he doesn't get 20-15 for just showing up every night is a joke. That video proves exactly what I'm saying. Where is that DOMINATE guy? What happen to him?
"Dominant"

Just because Kobe played with someone who was an injured shell of himself on a garbage team for one season doesn't make that the defining season of that player's career.

Or does Steve Nash suck too?  

Gary Payton and Karl Malone?  Heartless.

"Dominant"

Just because Kobe played with someone who was an injured shell of himself on a garbage team for one season doesn't make that the defining season of that player's career.

How you gonna compare a player in his prime to guys on their last legs? Every player you named maxed themselves out. Gave their all. If you think Howard gave his all last night then fine. I can't convince you. Chalk it up to a bad game. What if he doesn't get 20-15 next game or the remaining ones? 20-15 is a base average for this series. What do you expect from him? What's acceptable to you in the WCF from a player of his stature?

Last edited:

"Dominant"

Every player you named maxed themselves out. Gave their all. If you think Howard gave his all last night then fine. I can't convince you. Chalk it up to a bad game. What if he doesn't get 20-15 next game or the remaining ones? 20-15 is a base average for this series. What do you expect from him? What's acceptable to you in the WCF from a player of his stature?
He got injured though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom