OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Dwight can take some horse steriods and suit up the rest of the series.

Rockets definitely in danger of getting swept without him.

I love Capela in spurts but not playing over 20 minutes.

Small ball with the Warriors is like slapboxing with a gorilla.

Exactly as we thought it would. We locked down Klay, but let draymond and Barnes get too many easy looks. Not to mention Livingston getting us for 18. It took all that to lose by 4 with dwight potentially straining his MCL and smith/jones/terry all having poor games.

You expect Smith to play better than that? :lol:

Jones has had 1 good game the past 2 series.

Draymond struggled from the field and Klay missed easy looks as well, they won because Terry could not guard Curry or Livingston.

Smith played well in games 6 and 7. He and jones sparked the run in game 6. They were 11/17 in game 6 and 10/20 in game 7. Last night they were 8/28. Draymond shot a shade under 50%. That's not struggling. Our switching was poor leading to some open looks for curry and he and Livingston scored in transition.

Bow gotta be trollin b. only explanation for these emotional haiku's he's puttin down.

I came to slander Howard but I'm down to entertain non basketball nonsense. My points are always thought out and valid. Wrong from time to time I admit but never for reactions or reps. Usually they bring me negative attention honestly and rocks thrown my way.

Was the thread not entertained this morning none the less though? An I still don't dislike my any of my thread bros. we cool.

Last edited:
2vufxph.jpg

Pretty cool. Top picture :pimp: Elite pure shooters. Dell, Mitch and Drazen

Smith played well in games 6 and 7. He and jones sparked the run in game 6. They were 11/17 in game 6 and 10/20 in game 7. Last night they were 8/28. Draymond shot a shade under 50%. That's not struggling. Our switching was poor leading to some open looks for curry and he and Livingston scored in transition.

Curry and Livingston = +27

Terry = -8

He was by far the worst player on the floor for the Rockets fam, he got torched and will continue to do so.

You saying Jones/Smith didn't play well but even they had a more positive impact.

There's no way you can win this series maybe not even 1 game with Terry guarding Curry, Brewer needs to take his minutes.

isiah already sent his shot for the NY liberty during gametime last night :lol: :rofl:

Thank god your safe. I haven't seen you post since the Bulls lost. Ha ha ha JK. We both at home watching birds and pirates fight for the East crown. Smh

im shocked because im sure you were following me on nt like this was ig .........

Nah. I do search and request your presence and knowledge on all things Bulls though. Who else do I turn to make sense of the underachievers, oops I meant Bulls.

Last edited:
So nobody mentioned Draymond falling down on purpose setting some bogus screen on Ariza? That lead to a wide open layup for Steph. 

Dude could have took his knee out or something. 

mean.gif

Dudes a clown. 

The Warriors/Rockets series is very exciting. I love watching Warriors games and Harden. They are so much fun to watch.

It's really good to see Shaun Livingston playing great last night. I am happy for him. I remember Sebastian Telfair kept making fun of Shaun in his book The Jump. Bassy must feel like a fool right now.
what did scumbag bassy say? :smh:

im shocked because im sure you were following me on nt like this was ig .........
Nah. I do search and request your presence and knowledge on all things Bulls though. Who else do I turn to make sense of the underachievers, oops I meant Bulls.
lolll like your team aint both get washed. if the bulls underachieved, what did yours do?
At least the bulls lost because they played against a legend. Wizards lost because of Kyle Korver and company 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Most Valuable Player was sent out to the captain’s meeting at mid court by the Golden State Warriors. Who did the Rockets send to meet him? Rookie Nick Johnson. And Curry didn’t seem to appreciate it.

Looks like Steph Curry wasn't too happy with Rockets rookie Nick Johnson being sent to the captain's meeting https://t.co/4ySquJ4V1T

— Kevin O'Brien (@Kevobrien7) May 20, 2015

From Bleacher Report:

Johnson played in just 28 games during the regular season, averaging 2.6 points and 1.4 rebounds per game. Curry likely expected to meet with someone like James Harden or Dwight Howard prior to tipoff, hence the visible disgust.

He clearly felt disrespected.

Anyone else see Stephen Curry shaking his damn head at the Rockets sending Nick Johnson out to the captains' meeting?

— Kelly Dwyer (@KDonhoops) May 20, 2015

that part in the front of dell's is actually grey/white hair, not bald. I've seen it up close. his line isnt too reckless

@RicBucher: We finally found Steph Curry's flaw: parenting. Did you see Riley Curry last night? Kid was a menace. An adorable menace, but still…

:stoneface:

I don't make excuses about my Wizards. The Bulls played a team that was injured (Bulls number 1 excuse over the past 5 years) while being mostly healthy and got embarrassed at home the close out. No kyrie. Quit.

Wizards lost to the fully healthy 1 seed without our best player for 3 games (not a excuse IMO) while losing on the last second. To compare the seasons and say we underachieved like Chicago is laughable. Hell of a reach.

I don't make excuses about my Wizards. The Bulls played a team that was injured (Bulls number 1 excuse over the past 5 years) while being mostly healthy and got embarrassed at home the close out. No kyrie. Quit.

Wizards lost to the fully healthy 1 seed without our best player for 3 games (not a excuse IMO) while losing on the last second. To compare the seasons and say we underachieved like Chicago is laughable. Hell of a reach.
Breh,

Thabo...

#FTP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom