OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't play the victim card when you were the one that started with the insults 

Who was that directed at on here? You do realize I SEPERATED the words lame and Rockets fans. So again tell me who that post was directed to? I'll wait.

I won't play that card if you agree to get your facts strait before jumping in my convo. Deal?

Last edited:
Who was that directed at on here? You do realize I SEPERATED the words lame and Rockets fans. So again tell me who that post was directed to? I'll wait.

I won't play that card if you agree to get your facts strait before jumping in my convo. Deal?
Directed at folks who disagreed with you on Howard, calling them lames. Again, why you playing victim when you were the one that used insults first?

If you can't handle the backlash of your words, don't insult to begin with. Deal?

Last edited:
Directed at folks who disagreed with you on Howard, calling them lames. Again, why you playing victim when you were the one that used insults first?

If you can't handle the backlash of your words, don't insult to begin with. Deal?

Report it then. Your really gonna harp on that? That's the same as me directly calling you dumb? Come on man. How many times are words used in that way on here and bypassed? I feel like a star on NT sometimes. I say something everyone else can say but get tons of responses and backlash.

I don't even care anymore. I gotta accept the fact when I post everyone is listening to my every word. Those who like me and those who hate me. I'm like a villain in wrestling. Even the boos from the thread are a form of respect and love.

Last edited:
So Houston guys, how did Terry guarding Curry work?

Exactly as we thought it would. We locked down Klay, but let draymond and Barnes get too many easy looks. Not to mention Livingston getting us for 18. It took all that to lose by 4 with dwight potentially straining his MCL and smith/jones/terry all having poor games.

Did Houston really send nick Johnson for the captains handshake with Stephen curry? On some sus..

We've done that all season long. It wasn't some disrespect, Nick Johnson has always been at our captains meetings.

LOL @ the dwight slander. In the first 2 series he's averaged 17 and 14 and been the defensive anchor. But because he doesn't average 3 more points and 1 more rebound, he's trash?

I figured the Dwight slander bus was at max capacity, didn't think BowB4Me would be the driver tho :rofl: :rofl:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Dwight's been putting in work all playoffs though.

He's a cornball but he has shown up to play more times than not recently.

Report it then. Your really gonna harp on that? That's the same as me directly calling you dumb? Come on man. How many times are words used in that way on here and bypassed? I feel like a star on NT sometimes. I say something everyone else can say but get tons of responses and backlash.

I don't even care anymore. I gotta accept the fact when I post everyone is listening to my every word. Those who like me and those who hate me. I'm like a villain in wrestling. Even the boos from the thread are a form of respect and love.
Why would I report that? 
laugh.gif

I don't care nor do I want to play the victim card like you did

All I'm saying is don't cry when folks disagree with you and try to make it out to seem like you are innocent of insults 

Does this guy even know that Dwight got injured? Never seen someone dedicate so many essays to something so dumb and irrelevant. Wagering a couple grand on Dwights numbers - meanwhile he might be out for the series. :lol:

See me with the hands old timer.

Really hoping we get some good news about Dwight today though. Last I heard, he said he'd play through it in his interview last night at his locker room. Someone else came in here saying that he wouldn't be playing again anytime soon, but I don't know where that came from. We blew the last game, but there's really no reason to believe that we won't compete again tomorrow night. Hopefully we can play a full 48 minutes this time.

See me with the hands old timer.

Really hoping we get some good news about Dwight today though. Last I heard, he said he'd play through it in his interview last night at his locker room. Someone else came in here saying that he wouldn't be playing again anytime soon, but I don't know where that came from. We blew the last game, but there's really no reason to believe that we won't compete again tomorrow night. Hopefully we can play a full 48 minutes this time.

some random doctor tweeted at a local sports radio guy saying it "looked like an MCL sprain which is 1-4 weeks". a lot of people ran with that. dwight said he thinks he should be good to go for game 2. we'll get more news today

@Bowb4me and @puglife need to go ahead and head to Temecula and get this over with :lol:

some random doctor tweeted at a local sports radio guy saying it "looked like an MCL sprain which is 1-4 weeks". a lot of people ran with that. dwight said he thinks he should be good to go for game 2. we'll get more news today

I heard that and chuckled...no way you can tell that by how he injured it. Knees are tricky...until you examine and do a scan its impossible to tell. I've seen guys get fallen into much harder and have zero damage, yet I've seen others do far less and completely blow their knee out.

No way to know until the docs get in there. Hoping he can be 100%, Houston can definitely give GSW a run, but not without Dwight

Last edited:
Exactly as we thought it would. We locked down Klay, but let draymond and Barnes get too many easy looks. Not to mention Livingston getting us for 18. It took all that to lose by 4 with dwight potentially straining his MCL and smith/jones/terry all having poor games.

You expect Smith to play better than that? :lol:

Jones has had 1 good game the past 2 series.

Draymond struggled from the field and Klay missed easy looks as well, they won because Terry could not guard Curry or Livingston.

Does this guy even know that Dwight got injured? Never seen someone dedicate so many essays to something so dumb and irrelevant. Wagering a couple grand on Dwights numbers - meanwhile he might be out for the series. :lol:

Dumb, irrelevant and yet your read them. What was he doing before the injury? An people take bets and give points all the time. You obviously don't know how to properly wager and discuss the terms.

Then you have dude saying "see me with the hands". Since you live so close let's meet on Atlantic Avenue and 4th street SE tuff guy. Ha ha ha. You should already know what I come from by the address. Keep it basketball. Why you wanna fight now. Ha ha ha

"Ha ha ha" at you thinking I'm serious. I'll be there at noon though. Bring your insurance card with you.

The Warriors/Rockets series is very exciting. I love watching Warriors games and Harden. They are so much fun to watch.

It's really good to see Shaun Livingston playing great last night. I am happy for him. I remember Sebastian Telfair kept making fun of Shaun in his book The Jump. Bassy must feel like a fool right now.

it was nice to see harden go to work in the 4th. getting buckets not just trying to get to the line.

Josh Smith :smh:

can't believe some media are COMPLAINING about steph curry's daughter being on the podium. some of them must be on NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom