OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. When are people going to realize that they are a very good basketball team. Nothing wrong with losing to the best player on the planet. They wont lose tonight though.

I think the term frauds is a little unfair, but I think they're not as good as the regular season they had would suggest. They are a good team. Just not a great one. If they were in the West, the would have been a middle seed probably.

He was open on the separation. He goofed and passed the ball when he shouldn't have. Then he never had a good shot again lol

It's that simple. Harden takes those type shots all the time. He had clear shot at the basket and made the wrong move by passing. Nothing more to it.

Not really. When are people going to realize that they are a very good basketball team. Nothing wrong with losing to the best player on the planet. They wont lose tonight though.

I think the term frauds is a little unfair, but I think they're not as good as the regular season they had would suggest. They are a good team. Just not a great one. If they were in the West, the would have been a middle seed probably.

they are who we thought they were.

If the Hawks lose to the Cavs again at home with no Kyrie or Love, man...
Confirmed Frauds of the decade
if they are a very good team, they won't lose to one man. Without Love and Irving the 60 win Hawks should win, i don't care if LeBron is on that team.  The guy isn't invincible, the Spurs beat him when he had a loaded roster with him in Miami last year..... 

a stepback jumper is a suspect decision in its own right when you are in transition with guys scrambling around. If he'd have taken a stepback and missed, the thread would have been full of "shoulda drove it", "shoulda passed it"
I'd rather him do that than get trapped and cause them the chance of winning the game(which he did last night).

Few thoughts on that last Rockets possession...

- Not calling a TO initially is the right decision from Mchale, but once Dwight catches the ball at the 3 point line you gotta call your time out. Could've still had 2.5-3 seconds to set something up

- I feel like Harden didn't fully realize he was passing it to Dwight until it was too late. (the one guy on the floor who doesn't have that range)

- It almost seemed like Harden initially wanted a buzzer beater so he hesitated slightly to just attack right away

- Lastly, felt like it was super high basketball IQ by Steph and Klay to double/pinch Harden in the momen
t

Seemed like that to me as well, he could have gotten a shot off. once he passed it he was doomed.
agreed... wanted a buzzer(& I thought he would get it) + didn't expect Dwight to be the trailer + the lightskin dbl = L

And please remember James harden has not been cursed like Kevin durant james was warned. Just waiting for harden to speak on dance - Lil B
— Lil B From The Pack (@LILBTHEBASEDGOD)

May 22, 2015

^ that boy lame as hell

for real. People need to stop giving this moron attention 

the last time he did something that meant anything was 2010...

View media item 1544802

easily one of the funniest videos ever. it was an interview. like...and interview bro. and son just bro him off. just cuz. i felt bad for him though. he doesnt really do anything to anybody. damn bullies.

Bob Finnan ‏@BobCavsinsider · 1h1 hour ago  Atlanta, GA
Feeling in locker room is Kyrie Irving won't play

If the Hawks lose to the Cavs again at home with no Kyrie or Love, man...

Can we start the Kyrie can't stay healthy slander bus? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom