OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed... wanted a buzzer(& I thought he would get it) + didn't expect Dwight to be the trailer + the lightskin dbl = L
I honestly thought he wanted to drive, but hesitated cause he thought that if he were to get fouled he wouldn't of got the call. So he hesitated and decided to go with taking a shot instead.

easily one of the funniest videos ever. it was an interview. like...and interview bro. and son just bro him off. just cuz. i felt bad for him though. he doesnt really do anything to anybody. damn bullies.

All that showed was how weak cuz was. To scared to go head up so he sneaks him and dips with the quickness. Strait coward.

laugh.gif

Who is this Lil B fellow? :lol:

The guy that said, and I quote.

"Gold mask on I hit a chick butt naked"
"With my small hat on I think I'm Thomas Eddison"
"Hating on the based god, lay ya head down"
"Based gods naked I still got the AK"

An yes those lines are from the same song back to back. Tiny pants is name of the track.

Last edited:
only good thing he did was the cooking dance...

everything else about him is garbage.

he's a real life meme.

Unarguably, one of the most influential artists of this decade.

Regardless of how you feel about him...he left his fingerprints on pop culture

When the common person has absolutely no idea who he is, there is no way he can be that Influential.

Surprised to hear you say that. :lol:

I think he's been influential but I wouldn't go that far.

I would. I could go in depth about this but I won't in this thread. You'll find reputable journalists all over the web who have written about it as well.

He pretty much inspired the entire tumble rap scene and major artists have taken SO much **** from him its not even funny.

Nick Wright from 610 Houston was on ESPN 

Steph Curry has shot 10 wide open threes and made 8 according to sport view 

He's only shooting 25% when contested 

Nick Wright from 610 Houston was on ESPN 

Steph Curry has shot 10 wide open threes and made 8 according to sport view 

He's only shooting 25% when contested 

that stat holds very little Merit Because GS Abuses people off the Pick & Roll... It's either your guard has to switch or go under... either way a large majority of the time Currys gonna get all the space he needs to shoot the rock

move him or hate him, if you don't know who lil b is by now you're probably living under a rock

Very true. Unless you totally avoided hip hop music, memes, YouTube ect for the past few years it's hard not to know this dude.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom