OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif
53280181.jpg

god damn

Javaris Crittenton accepts 23 yr prison sentence after pleading guilty to murdering mother of 4

405A96D6-EB64-430D-AEFF-1E624183F6FB-19261-00000A5DDE51765F_zps2a3a5476.jpg

All this talk about Josh Smith and Dwight playing AAU together but look what happened to their teammate.

Dude also got knocked for trapping kilo's of blow and hundreds of pounds of weed.

Dude was a star his whole life, got drafted to LA and turned Crip. :smh:

damn

Sad fall from grace. Wish guys knew they didn't have to try so hard. All that pride, trying to prove something to others, to themselves. Sad for the young lady he mistakenly killed too and her kids.

How do you go from playing for the Lakers to going to prison for life? I don't get it. 

Like...was he wasn't broke at all, I'm confused here

Tip my hat to Spurs' front office and coaching staff for taking care of their players too well in regular seasons. Tim Duncan never ceases to amaze me. Respect greatness.

Harden's step back is wet.

At least Chico and TY Hilton were life long thugs.

Crittenton was a good kid his whole life according to reports

High GPA throughout school, part of the Future Business Leaders Of America. :smh:

Idk what happened man, whole situation is just sad, I really feel for the victim and her family the most.

EDIT: Just got the TY Hilton reference. :rofl: :rofl:

Gotta rep you for that.

Last edited:
As much crap as we give the refs (and it's absolutely deserved), I want to give MAJOR props to the refs on this one. :smokin

Not for giving the Spurs the game (because they didn't), but for NOT giving the Clippers the game.

Watching it real you', I thought for SURE Blake was going to the line on the block and then strip. Not because he was fouled, but because that's what the refs do, and he knows it. Go to the basket, get contract, *tweet*

But nah. :smokin

BUT, when Spurs like TP and Manu were forcing contact on the other end, they generally were getting the calls. Because, like you said, that's what refs do . . . in some cases. And its easy for Simmons or whoever else to say Clips need to just shut up and play but, speaking from my own personal experience, if you feel like you/your team is consistently on the short end of the officiating its pretty hard not to complain. (Yes, I have gotten T'd up in rec league games -- shrugs --). I mean, in the third quarter Blake got called for travelling on a break away after a Clippers steal. I don't think I've seen that call made in the regular season, let alone in a pivotal playoff game. I get why the Clips were frustrated.

All that said, the refs are not why we lost. We lost because of our inability to hit from deep, giving up numerous critical offensive rebounds and our bench being basically useless.

Jamal Crawford is good for some regular season hi lights and dudes gushing over 4Pt plays.

He usally has 1-2 good games every post season and then is useless or getting roasted on defense.

Pretty much. And he was particularly bad last night. So bad, I was wondering if he was hurt or something. He must have shot at least 4 air balls.

BUT, when Spurs like TP and Manu were forcing contact on the other end, they generally were getting the calls. Because, like you said, that's what refs do . . . in some cases. And its easy for Simmons or whoever else to say Clips need to just shut up and play but, speaking from my own personal experience, if you feel like you/your team is consistently on the short end of the officiating its pretty hard not to complain. (Yes, I have gotten T'd up in rec league games -- shrugs --). I mean, in the third quarter Blake got called for travelling on a break away after a Clippers steal. I don't think I've seen that call made in the regular season, let alone in a pivotal playoff game. I get why the Clips were frustrated.

All that said, the refs are not why we lost. We lost because of our inability to hit from deep, giving up numerous critical offensive rebounds and our bench being basically useless.
i agree with most of this. u got a Tech in a rec league game? thats bad fam 
laugh.gif
 however, the clips do need to shut up and play. they cry too much even IF its warranted. this can be said about a lot of players/teams. just play the game. begging for a call won't make them suddenly say "youre right" and then they make a call. 1 of 15 from 3 is pathetic. pitiful even. i just feel so bad for cp3 man. no1 even went for the last rebound but him. deandre having game-costing brain farts is starting to become a thing. its like hes that kid in the rec game who made a few nice plays so he gets overzealous and then costs you the game in the end trying to be a hero. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom