OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Blakes SPREAD in Espns BODy. dudr has some thick thighs. like real real thick.

CP is fat

Last edited:
Listening to SVP on ESPN Radio on the way to picking up my son from school. Dude was doing a piece about Doc saying one line: "I don't complain about officiating that much, but I thought we got some tough calls tonight, brutal calls."

me, driving: WHAT? You don't complain much?

And the piece included convo about Doc STEADY on the sidelines flailing his arms, contrasting to the few times you see that from the likes of Pop or Carlisle (FEW times, not ZERO times; yes, they do it, but seldom, compared to Doc's CONSTANT).

Then they focused on the second part. Basically, paraphrased, 'Yes, you had some tough calls tonight, brutal calls. But so dud the Spurs. And honestly, Chris & Blake EASILY commit a legit 20-30 fouls that go unnoticed.'

SVP was having a field day with that first part. "I don't complain about officiating that much." :lol:

Had me wanting to rep & quote through the radio. :lol:

SVP is the homie. Fellow Maryland Alum.

article-0-1D62C01300000578-693_306x423.jpg

only TEAM USA knows.

"let's role play, I'll be nelly, you be diddy"

20-30 fouls that go unnoticed lol

But what about th amount of times they "glare" at a ref we still keeping track of those?

If Jordan doesn't touch the ball or makes 2 more free throws then they aren't [emoji]128546[/emoji] about the refs. They missed too many free throws to win.

20-30 fouls that go unnoticed lol

But what about th amount of times they "glare" at a ref we still keeping track of those?

Apparently, the NBA is keeping track of the "unnoticed" fouls -

Ben Bolch ‏@latbbolch · 9m9 minutes ago
NBA last-two-minute report notes three incorrect non-calls, two of which should have gone against the Clippers in Game 5.

i'm shocked so many people got sensitive about a horse and gun emoji.  SOFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Though I don't have any horses (not much room for them in West LA), I believe in animal rights generally and that tweet did not offend me at all. Pretty clear that wasn't an endorsement of killing horses. Firing the guy was way overboard.

The gun insinuated "killing the mavericks" and in today's hyper-sensitive society that doesn't bode well... plus ol dude prolly doesn't make that much and could be replaced fast

Totally unsurprising development of the day . . .

Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi · 7m7 minutes ago
Doc Rivers has been fined $25,000 for public criticism of officiating.

Everybody on the Clips complain. tough cookies. Doc should have known better, should of never said anything, don't feel sorry one bit

Everybody on the Clips complain. tough cookies. Doc should have known better, should of never said anything, don't feel sorry one bit

I don't feel sorry for him either. He know what he was doing and what was coming as a result and was willing to take a gamble it might help in the next game. Its on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom