Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
for a team playing at the end of a week long road trip and playing it's 3rd game in 4 days, i aint even hella upset about the warriors loss. some of yall callin him beta but KD came to play. one failed possession that is questionable aint gonna be the narrative of his game

season is long as hell and if last Christmas' dubs/cavs match up proved anything, it's that games in December don't really mean much in april and may.

disappointed but a helluva game to watch

Last edited:
Kobe a either a band wagoner or a troll
laugh.gif

How he gonna make phone calls too Dray, but shut out to Kyrie?

But then again, his past jokes made it clear he don't like "light skin" brothas
laugh.gif
Damn, you can't shout out good play?

for a team playing at the end of a week long road trip and playing it's 3rd game in 4 days, i aint even hella upset about the warriors loss. some of yall callin him beta but KD came to play. one failed possession that is questionable aint gonna be the narrative of his game

season is long as hell and if last Christmas' dubs/cavs match up proved anything, it's that games in December don't really mean much in april and may.

disappointed as hell but a helluva game to watch

This. Not gonna make assumptions again.

Last year people were saying Warriors had Lebrons number, they even got their coach fired.

When Warriors were up 3-1, same things were said.

It's funny how dudes flip flop.

What more can I say.....Lebron da Goat....its all fax.....myrie wit da dagger...like always....ready for da finals b....its a wrap

KD joining the cavs and getting a bone thugs n harmony tattoo???
Ray Cash.
:rofl: Imma pimp in on mind.

the warriors are like the patriots... they choke in big games :lol:

4 Championships is choking? news to me
Brady is two fluke plays away from being 6-0 in the superbowl
Tyree catch x Welker missed wide open catch

Warriors just need to limit Thompson on the boards and they can win, thats a huge reason why they lost last season
:rofl: :rofl: The things ppl will tell themselves to rationalize a L.

Bulls started the season pretty good but lately sheesh. Getting smacked on national tv

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom